Making my success go further!! :)

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Since I've had significant success in weight loss and in maintaining even through pregnancy, I have felt a need to take this to another level. And many of you have suggested I do this for a living. Be a motivational speaker or coach of sorts.

I want to try and do that and am looking a nutrition courses to make it legit. However, I think even a "lifestyle change" coach is calling my name. I am looking to create a website and write a daily blog, include recipes and anything else I find helpful.

It's all about choosing my domain name and getting the website started! I have no idea what to call it yet! haha!

But, it starts tonight. My friend owns a boutique and she holds regular events. Tonight is a health and fitness event and she's asked me to be the guest speaker. This is exactly the kind of thing I want to do. I am printing out my before and after photos and will just talk about how I did it and how I continue to do it.

I am SO excited and this is yet another success and hopefully the beginning of something pretty great!! :)

I just wanted to share. And I hope if I do start this venture....that I will see your faces around my site!!

Thanks!!
Tam

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    We will be there you are what motivated alot of us, thanks!!
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    That sounds like a fun opportunity. Enjoy it.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You've got my support, TamTastic!!! :flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am so happy for you!!! Please keep us posted as to how it goes! Just like everything, confidence and enthusiasm will take you far and you already have both!!!

Best of luck and offering up a couple of prayers for your success!:flowerforyou:

Donna
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Sounds fantastic TamTastic!!!!! I'm sure it'll be great, you already motivate so many people and have truly developed a love for this lifestyle!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. You will be great, and I'm sure you will help a lot of people. Break a leg.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Just read a lot of your past posts and they have given me hope...I've not been giving this fight my all for a long time...just thought it was to hard. You are a great inspiration and because of you I have a little more faith that I can do this.

( told myself that this was my last try before I talked with a MD about surgery )

so thank you for the help and I think you could and are a big help to many who feel like they are fighting a battle they can't win!

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! It went well...I spoke for a few minutes and it went well and everyone said it was very motivational. One woman wants to contact me about help. And there were some younger women.....19 and 21 that were asking me advice. This is exactly why I want to do this! I want to save them the time and trouble it took me to get ir right!! :)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Just read a lot of your past posts and they have given me hope...I've not been giving this fight my all for a long time...just thought it was to hard. You are a great inspiration and because of you I have a little more faith that I can do this.

( told myself that this was my last try before I talked with a MD about surgery )

so thank you for the help and I think you could and are a big help to many who feel like they are fighting a battle they can't win!

:flowerforyou:
    I'm so happy to hear you're giving it another try!! You can do this. ANYONE can. You just need to gain control. You control food. It does NOT control you. Anymore! :) And if you mess up one day, just don't let it derail you. It's ONE day. Not the rest of your life. Rock on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!