Macros and Motivation

Options
Hey guys, this is my second time using my fitness pal to count macros and hopefully watch some weight slide off along the way! I'm feeling super motivated today but my struggle is KEEPING that motivation! Im going to write a blog and possibly create a YouTube channel of my fitness journey should I be able to suck it up and stick it out across the festive period and beyond into the new year! How is everyone getting on with their goals? Best of luck and any tips to kee focused would be great! X

Replies

• RabbitOnSaturn
    RabbitOnSaturn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just had my 29th bday on Sat and am hoping to get to my goal weight by my 30th! I have about 100 lbs to lose and I am motivated! Feel free to add me :)
  • nicte8785
    nicte8785 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I just started counting macros as well and have just completed my first day. I was going to wait to start after the holidays, but decided I would be more prone to sticking with it starting now versus waiting, and I honestly felt there was no need to wait. I think your blog idea is a great way to get support and motivate not only yourself, but others. Best of luck and hope to hear those pounds dropping!