Friends? I am 30s 5'6 want to lose 30

Options
Hi,
I am Kat, early 30s, 5'6 and 185 lbs (my highest ever). I want to lose at least 30 lbs. I've never had as much trouble with food as I do right now, but I've had success with this app before by connecting with motivated people. Let's push each other to reach the goals we've set.

Replies

• BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Does 5'4 count ;)
    feel free to add
  • Melawesomes
    Melawesomes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am I'm the same age range, same situation. We can do this. I know it.
  • dmmfox
    dmmfox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm just pulling myself out of a long binge period :/
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Add me ...

I'm 30, 5'1 at 146 now ... need to drop 20lb....

I totally understand the struggle... wish I had your height and it would slim everything out lol ... ugh, short girl problems
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and need to lose about 50 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Jclark14454
    Jclark14454 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 5'3 and around 175. Would like to drop 25-30
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Add me I am 4"11 and 33 years old. I am looking to loose 30 to 35lbs. Anyone can add me on here for motivation and support ☺️
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I will be 35 on Friday. Standing tall at 5'3. My weight keeps fluctuating around 175. Would love to lose 35-40 pounds.
  • bsnyder0729
    bsnyder0729 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi similar people!! I'd love to join ya'all! I'm a shorty here at just under 5'3 and 160. Would love to lose 40 lbs but starting with a goal of 15.
  • kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Add me. Names also Kat. 33yo, 5'4" started at 172lbs down to 126. Looking to lose a few more pounds and then keep it off!
  • EBauerHaus
    EBauerHaus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In the same boat - early 30s, need to lose 30ish more.
    I'll add you - I'd love to have some friends on here.
  • EBauerHaus
    EBauerHaus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think I added all of you. :)
  • Titoki1
    Titoki1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm the exact same
  • spacecase2127
    spacecase2127 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel like we are one and the same.
  • abeilles
    abeilles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose around 30 pounds myself.

I'm 26 years old - 5'7" and currently around 147 lbs; I want to try dropping that down to 120. (BMI calculator from CDC.gov says that a healthy weight range for me would be from 118 to 159 lbs.)

My co-workers think I'm crazy because I'm "skinny enough as it is," but I've gained 25+ pounds in the past two years alone and can hold my new muffin top in two hands. I may have been thin before, but I felt healthier physically than I do now.

In short, I definitely need support from others. My diary is public, but feel free to add me as a friend!
  • bluecrush84
    bluecrush84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, in my early 30s as well , have lost 60lbs so far, have 32lbs left to lose. Add me in.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and have about 65lbs to lose. Feel free to add me! I just turned 30.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    abeilles wrote: »
    Trying to lose around 30 pounds myself.

I'm 26 years old - 5'7" and currently around 147 lbs; I want to try dropping that down to 120. (BMI calculator from CDC.gov says that a healthy weight range for me would be from 118 to 159 lbs.)

My co-workers think I'm crazy because I'm "skinny enough as it is," but I've gained 25+ pounds in the past two years alone and can hold my new muffin top in two hands. I may have been thin before, but I felt healthier physically than I do now.

In short, I definitely need support from others. My diary is public, but feel free to add me as a friend!

You are currently in a healthy weight range. Consider strength training that will help you gain muscle, lose fat while not necessarily losing pounds on the scale. Much healthier option IMO.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    32, 5'6" and 180. Would also like to rid these last 30 pounds!
  • stevo2222
    stevo2222 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm 33yo, looking for friends/ motivation feel free to add me :)