Need active friends please

Options
Have down loaded this app so many times and deleted it but I know if I get friends that will log on and talk everyday I can do this need to loose thirty pounds please add me

Replies

• katwills994
    katwills994 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann, I have downloaded this app and am in the same boat as you. I would like to lose a total of 45 lbs so I am out of the obese category.

I sent a friend request so we can support and motivate each other
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Both Ann and Kat you can do this but you need to be consistent.
    Log all your food and drinks and excercise.
    Be honest with your diary.
    Take one day at a time
    Get mutually supportive friends and support them in return you will be rewarded with your losses. Good luck
  • Gtkozik
    Gtkozik Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ladies you can do it. Drink only water. Avoid salt at all cost as it retains lots of water. Eat mainly fruits and veggies. I want to get down to 180 by December 31. The 11 th I was 198. Today 194.2 I don't eat anything before 12 noon and work out heavy in the morning. This will tap into your blood glucose, glycogen from your liver and carbs from your muscles. Then it taps to your fat supply lastly. Wish you all the best. Keep in touch.
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Add me !!!
  • Tmccall55
    Tmccall55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I'm committed. Add me as a friend please. I've gained and lost so many times and now I'm back up 20lbs from where i was a year ago. So disgusted with myself. I'm 61, very active, live in S.Texas. Husband won't join/support my weight loss so I have to do it on my own with Your help and Gods. (Not in that order:). I just eat too much. And I love sugar. I have added reason to need to give up sugar. I've become sugar intolerant. I have a Candida/yeast problem that covers me in irresistible rashes under my arms and under my breasts and it makes me so miserable. You'd think that would be enough to keep me on the straight and narrow, but my inner sugar fiend is strong! Yesterday I began my journey once again.

Im curious about Gtzozik and her method of not eating before noon. Would like to know more about how/why that works.

Yesterday I walked a half mile and did pretty well. Needed to drink more water i think.

Today, I will walk again and focus on eating less volume in addition to no sugar, no bread. And LOG it all! If you want to add me as a friend for tracking purposes and inspiration, please do so. All my other friends are inactive. But we won't go there will we. We are committed! Forever friends!

I have fifty lbs to lose girlfriends. Lets DO this!