If you're tired of starting over stop giving up! Weekly accountability for 12/12-12/16 check in!

Options
Faulkners407
Faulkners407 Posts: 62 Member
edited December 2016 in Motivation and Support
5 days of at least 30 minutes of planned activity (walking, weights, running, yoga etc.) And a water goal of 80 ounces. I'm thinking will run it Monday - Friday- so if you're interested in joining me comment here. And look for the weekly thread to start Monday December 12.
1. Track all food
2. Make time for and complete some kind of exercise
3. Consume at least 80 ounces of water

I need help lets do this together!

Any one can join us, but please keep coming back!

Replies

• Dalceridae
    Dalceridae Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've been having a hard time convincing myself to drink water today as I'm cold and still sick, but you just encouraged me to get up and refill my glass :)
  • Faulkners407
    Options
    Dalceridae wrote: »
    I've been having a hard time convincing myself to drink water today as I'm cold and still sick, but you just encouraged me to get up and refill my glass :)

Sorry you're sick!! Cheering for you! small steps in the right direction, eventually lead us to our goal ;)

I've had 30 ounces of water.
    My goal today is small meals, equal carbs and protein. I made a bunch of stuff last night, and put into single serving containers. I'm having a hard time remembering to eat every 2-3 hours though.
    I'm going to workout today at lunch. Its called TUFF and its so hard. But so good. I'm kind of getting into my own head about how hard its going to be, but i'm going to go. Because its MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY, and I want to start the week out strong!

• Leroyoliver
    Leroyoliver Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi - should we friend so we can see diaries and tracking?
    I had a junk day and because of this post I'll go back and track the rediculas choices I made. No where to go but up!
  • Faulkners407
    Options
    Hi - should we friend so we can see diaries and tracking?
    I had a junk day and because of this post I'll go back and track the rediculas choices I made. No where to go but up!

I sent you a friend request!
  • Faulkners407
    Options
    I live on the West Coast. Its 1540. I've had 100 ounces of water and i'm still thirsty!

I've tracked all my food so far, and have my next meal prepared, and I had an amazing 36 minute workout on my lunch break. I went, and feel strong! And i do better when i have to check in here. See my heart rate from my workout! Yahoooo onto a healthier me!

ivshtlveqi16.png
    7p8jhte1g6lz.png
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I'm usually bad about tracking my water intake, anywhere other than the little dry erase board on my fridge. But I'll give it a shot.

I tracked all my food today. And I worked out for an hour! (It won't show up because it was counted via Fitbit, but you can see the exercise calories at the bottom of my food log)
  • Leroyoliver
    Options
    So didn't get the exercise in But tracked my terrible food choices and increased water. First day I tracked for over a month - so I'm calling it a win, Thanks to you, I'm back in the game! I'll get exercise tomorrow and make some healthy choices - a new day.
  • Nicole_kayy
    Nicole_kayy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I've really slacked today, is it okay if I started to tomorrow? Its bedtime here.
  • Faulkners407
    Options
    Great idea! I've really slacked today, is it okay if I started to tomorrow? Its bedtime here.

Every day is a new day!
  • Faulkners407
    Options
    So didn't get the exercise in But tracked my terrible food choices and increased water. First day I tracked for over a month - so I'm calling it a win, Thanks to you, I'm back in the game! I'll get exercise tomorrow and make some healthy choices - a new day.

Yaaay. Tracking it even when it hurts to own it, makes it easier to make good choices tomorrow!! That's a win!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a terrible day for me! I didn't track my food and I know I didn't get enough water. But I did do 48 mins on the elliptical! I'm going to do better today! So far I've already done my 30 min workout- T25 lower focus. Usually with the cool down those videos are 28-29 mins so I added more stretching to get to 30 ;)
  • srj2449
    srj2449 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I really hate logging my food, but will give it a try once again. My goal for today is water intake
  • Faulkners407
    Options
    I'm not doing great on water, because I am out in the forest today, and bathrooms are few and far between

I worked out on my own, because the time I usually go for a trainer wasn't going to fork for me, and I didn't want to skip it!

I've tracked all my food. Winning!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Okay! Here's my activity for the day!

24xgora.jpg

All food has been weighed/measured and logged. Water is currently at 90 oz! :)
  • Leroyoliver
    Options
    Tracked it all today
  • Leroyoliver
    Options
    Lost most of my post
  • Faulkners407
    Options
    Water check?!

40 ounces
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    60 oz, here.
  • Leroyoliver
    Options
    64 oz...
    Solid day of tracking
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Food logged. 60 minutes of activity. 100 oz of water!

My day is done! :)