How do you log in Wii Fit workouts?

Options
I just got this yesterday & absolutely love it but how do you guys log in the exercises? Like last night I worked out a total of 30 minutes but it was broken up into 2-5 minute sessions of different exercises. Would I just log it as aerobic? Thanks for the help!

Replies

• mommy2boys
    Options
    I just got this yesterday & absolutely love it but how do you guys log in the exercises? Like last night I worked out a total of 30 minutes but it was broken up into 2-5 minute sessions of different exercises. Would I just log it as aerobic? Thanks for the help!
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    Options
    do you have a HRM? if so create your own, if not then its prob a form of cardio, did u push urself and sweat allot? then I would do aerobics but if you have a HRM (heart rate Monitor) then you could create your own name like Wii Fit length and cals burned
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. I love my WiiFit, but I don't know how to log it here. So, since the workouts are only a few minutes each, I do an extra 10 minutes or so. I log mine under aerobics;general. :bigsmile:

My favorites are stepping, hula hoop, and I recently unlocked Rhythym boxing!! So fun, and if you punch with a little force, its quite a workout. :happy:

I hope you love yours as much as I do and Good Luck!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommy2boys
    Options
    I don't have an HRM. I haven't unlocked that one yet but it sounds like fun! Thanks guys!