Wish me luck

Options
Hi,

I'm a married mum of a 3 year old little boy. I have a lot of weight to lose.

I'm not sure what else to say.

I have been "big" for so much of my life. I want to change that so was persuaded to come here by an individual who will probably not remain nameless.

Looking forward to speaking to you all in the future. I'm here for the long haul.

Thanks

Replies

• fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, good of him to persuade you to join. You'll find a lot of helpful people here and loads on info on how to make the journey a better one.

Enjoy and... Good Luck!
  • Farmgirl67
    Farmgirl67 Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I'm sure you will love this site. I do!! The support you get is phenomenal. Feel free to friend me and good luck!
  • cristal65
    cristal65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for these words
  • rrgrove
    rrgrove Posts: 73
    Options
    This site really does help if you are consistent with it. Good Luck!!!!! and i wish you the best of luck on your journey!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life ~ best wishes, we are here for you
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello and You won't need luck if you track your own progress!
    I've been on since June 1st, 2011 and have lost weight.. I know you can too!
    *whispers* Mom to mom..its so healthy the whole family will benefit, my family has! :wink:
    So Welcome aboard and safe journey!
  • GeekGirlOnAQuest
    GeekGirlOnAQuest Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great site and will definitely help you achieve your goals! Feel free to add me :)
  • missjoclarke
    Options
    Very well dont you darlin, at least your making the effort to give it a good go.....here if ya need any support ok huni ;-) feel free to add me ok xxxxxx
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Very best of luck to you! I hope you will find the site helpful!