Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Spandex shorts
    Sleeveless athletic tops but not low cut
    A damn sports bra that actually keeps the girls stationary

It doesn't have to keep them stationary, just from falling out. No low cut Shirts WTF ..... what are the rest of us supposed to be looking at... lol :D

haha low cut shirts aren't conducive to sparring with your male instructor at judo. Or actually, maybe stalling opponents for a look at my cleavage, then flipping them can be my thing.

Judo?

I would crack wise.... but you could undoubtedly kick my azz.

(Should I tell him I've only been to 5 classes so far?) Master/Sensei/whatevertf I'm supposed to call him says I'm a quick learner though :D
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    shanae727 wrote: »
    gains, workout tights, weights, shakers and more gains....

D@mn, I forgot my gainz, add that to the list.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    shanae727 wrote: »
    gains, workout tights, weights, shakers and more gains....

I read this as: shake weight

.... the horror

I'll take one of those too! Gotta be prepared for something
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Spandex shorts

It doesn't have to keep them stationary, just from falling out. No low cut Shirts WTF ..... what are the rest of us supposed to be looking at... lol :D

haha low cut shirts aren't conducive to sparring with your male instructor at judo. Or actually, maybe stalling opponents for a look at my cleavage, then flipping them can be my thing.

Judo?

(Should I tell him I've only been to 5 classes so far?) Master/Sensei/whatevertf I'm supposed to call him says I'm a quick learner though :D

That's 5 classes more than me.

Azz kicking remains a very real possibility.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Spandex shorts

Judo?

Thats just cause your an old fart, and cant run around the block, before kicking it under the bed at night for your evening cardio... lol
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Gym membership
    Weighted vest
    7 full sets of workout clothes
    That chef also sounds nice
    Shoes that won't give me blisters
    A workout partner that's not annoying
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Spandex shorts

Judo?

Thats just cause your an old fart, and cant run around the block, before kicking it under the bed at night for your evening cardio... lol

You're
    Can't
    That's
    ( no comma after: fart)

And finally. ....

Get off my lawn.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    2x fiddy Oly plates please!
    4x tens
    2x lock jaw collars (or equivalent)
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Wool socks.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    ^cambered squat bar helps some ppl with shoulder mobility issues. It's not something I recommend personally but many ppl I know have had success with it.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^cambered squat bar helps some ppl with shoulder mobility issues. It's not something I recommend personally but many ppl I know have had success with it.

I had rotator cuff surg in Aug, a full tear and some small tears in my bicep debrided. My issue is holding my arm in the position to hold the bar. I googled that bar, It looks like I'd still have to have my arm in that position but I'm not sure?

check out the safety squat bar. But to be honest they cost etc and considering you should be coming to the end of ur rehab it's prob not worth it. what time scale did they give you? 4-6 months?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Very fancy and expensive rollerblades :D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    A miracle that would make weight lifting less boring.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    A miracle that would make weight lifting less boring.

Yeah, this.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

I had rotator cuff surg in Aug, a full tear and some small tears in my bicep debrided. My issue is holding my arm in the position to hold the bar. I googled that bar, It looks like I'd still have to have my arm in that position but I'm not sure?

check out the safety squat bar. But to be honest they cost etc and considering you should be coming to the end of ur rehab it's prob not worth it. what time scale did they give you? 4-6 months?

3 months out I could start doing upper body, obviously not anything heavy to start. I'm up to 8 lb dumbbells for bicep curls and doing very shallow push ups. My bicep is still giving me problems with the way I'd have to hold my arm up to hold the barbell on my shoulders. Surgeon said a year for full recovery. I'm hoping by 6 months it'll be seriously improved.

it will be a year for 100%, It took me 6 months to start lifting again. and at lest 12 months till I was back to full stregnth
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'd really like my wrist to be 100% so I can resume my body weight routine in full.

It hasn't hurt at all today, but feels off enough to think it won't be a good idea tomorrow.