Awkward Situation with New Doctor

Options
13»

Replies

• JDixon852019
    JDixon852019 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It is odd to me that you got in the scale with all the extra baggage and keep mentioning how muscular you are. You keep justifying your weight. It may be beneficial for you to get a skin caliper test or DEXA Scan since you feel that you are an outlier. It is beneficial to see where you are at as far as health risks than to sweep the issue under the rug to protect feelings. Just because the blood work is good today doesn't mean your excess weight isn't slowing damaging your body. Smokers don't end up with cancer after just one cigarette. I am not trying to be a jerk and I don't know you, but there are many people that are in absolute denial about their health.
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The summaries are mandatory -I work in a doctors office - The government makes doctors tell patients that they need to lose weight so he prob just clicked that little button that says yeah weight loss discussed but didn't tell you - I see it in my office as well - if your over with your Bmi when they enter your vitals it comes up and tells you that's your overweight or obese with a red flag .