Just wanted to say

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE TO ALL THE NEWBIES I HAVEN'T MET IT'S BEEN AWHILE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING SETTLED HERE IN PENSACOLA. MY MAIN PHOTO WAS TAKEN A WEEK AGO I FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT MY BODY AND FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME I HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL IN MY LIFE. IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE I SEEN MY SON IT'S BEEN DEVASTATING BUT WORKING OUT AND WORK HAVE KEPT ME BUSY.

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE TO ALL THE NEWBIES I HAVEN'T MET IT'S BEEN AWHILE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING SETTLED HERE IN PENSACOLA. MY MAIN PHOTO WAS TAKEN A WEEK AGO I FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT MY BODY AND FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME I HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL IN MY LIFE. IT'S BEEN A MONTH SINCE I SEEN MY SON IT'S BEEN DEVASTATING BUT WORKING OUT AND WORK HAVE KEPT ME BUSY.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so great. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hey Sculley!!! Glad to hear everything is going good! :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    Options
    Just trying to live life you know. how are you doing?
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I'm glad things are going so well for you! :flowerforyou: You look great!! :drinker:

[hugs]
  • sculley
    Options
    I'm glad things are going so well for you! :flowerforyou: You look great!! :drinker:

[hugs]

Thanks dear :flowerforyou: How is everything going with you?
  • kellch
    Options

[hugs]

It's goin :laugh: Kinda busy here today. :grumble: Stupid work :grumble:

Gettin the wedding planned, still workin on this healthy lifestyle, and work work work. That about covers it. :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

[hugs]

It's goin :laugh: Kinda busy here today. :grumble: Stupid work :grumble:

Gettin the wedding planned, still workin on this healthy lifestyle, and work work work. That about covers it. :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    Options
    yep i know that feeling
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Just trying to live life you know. how are you doing?

(Hides Dorito bag) Umm..yeah, I'm good!:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    (((SCULLEY))))

I'm so glad you're back sweetie! You are looking good and, might I say, that's a good lookin' feller ya got there.:drinker: :heart:
  • sculley
    Options
    Doritos eh? lol don't feel to bad I cheat to but i kick my butt more in the gym because I am mad at myself for the sweets I have been eating lately the galley at the hospital is amazing lol........

(((SOUP))) Was thinking about ya today. How's all....The fella's name is Mike...yep yep been dating him for about almost three weeks so it's still new we started going to the same gym yesterday he is into MMA (mixed marital arts) so it's going to be interesting.
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Good morning. Trying to make my signature work.
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Obviously, I don't know how to make the ticker work
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Doritos eh? lol don't feel to bad I cheat to but i kick my butt more in the gym because I am mad at myself for the sweets I have been eating lately the galley at the hospital is amazing lol........

(((SOUP))) Was thinking about ya today. How's all....The fella's name is Mike...yep yep been dating him for about almost three weeks so it's still new we started going to the same gym yesterday he is into MMA (mixed marital arts) so it's going to be interesting.

and they call it.............

puppy looooooove!:smooched:

Oh man!! Martial arts is awesome!! It sounds like you've got quite a workout in store for you.I hope you two have a great time!:flowerforyou:
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcom back. Good work on your weight loss.
  • sculley
    Options
    Well I am still not wanting to get into the mma but........I am sure give me another month and I might.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Skully, glad to see you! You look fantastic, and your BF is a hunk!!

Seems like Pa FLA is working out for you. Sorry bout your boy hope he is with you soon!

You sure look great!!

:heart: jeannie