Vegan mama!

Options
heckaveggie
heckaveggie Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!

I'm Kate and I'm a new momma of a beautiful 6 month old baby girl. I follow a vegan diet and I'm also a new runner training for my first 5k at the end of January.

I have been on and off with myfitnesspal for years and now I'm back. Lost all my pregnancy weight plus a little extra, equaling to almost 50 lbs. I'm hoping to lose lucky 13 more to get back to my weight when I met my husband!

I hope to make some friends to share support with! I'd love to add moms, runners, and vegans, but mostly any positive and friendly people!

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am not yet vegan but I am considering becoming a paleo vegan once I figure out how to go about it! Lol. I am a mom of 3 and losing weight is my goal! Friend me
  • misssixtylove484
    misssixtylove484 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Hi Kate and welcome back!
    I'm also vegan, love running and cycling. Maybe we could share some recipes!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a pescatarian but I don't eat meat, and love to try fully vegetarian and even vegans meals/snacks. I try to eat healthy in general, even if December is a bit harder on me, with all the chocolate around at work! >:) I'm just getting back to running (outside) too, and I love it! Otherwise, I use the static bike, I do a bit a strength training, and I walk around quite a lot. I am really positive and try to be supportive as much as I can :D I'm Ginny by the way, French, 27. Feel free to add me. Good luck for the rest!
  • ladyvonna
    ladyvonna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a Vegan and I would love to connect. I recently found out I am pregnant (approximately 10 weeks) and I am excited to connect with other vegans and vegan mama's:)
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Vegan mama of 2 vegan kids and I've been snitching too much off their plates lately! I am in decent shape just need to ditch the 15 pounds I know I'd feel happier without.

I don't need a whole new wardrobe...I just need to upgrade my body so it fits better in my clothes again!

Suzanne

• hannahmilligan666
    hannahmilligan666 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fellow vegan mum here! Please feel free to add me x