Here I go again...

Options
Hi there :)
I spent two years losing 70ish pounds, going from 236 to 165 .
Then I let it go to crap and have had trouble getting myself dedicated again. I'll make no excuses, but it's time to get myself together again and would love to have some new friends who are also committing for a long haul! I especially would love friends who also need accountability and support. :)
I'm currently around 182-184, and I'd like to ultimately be around 150-155. I'm 5'2", 30 year old female, work full time, raising two kids and two doggies.
I'm an American living in Germany, and I welcome friends from anywhere as long as you're okay with the time difference! :)

Replies

• Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a yo-yo dieter who's fed up with always regaining the weight. And addicted to quick results, that I know I can't maintain over the long haul. :-/
    So I'm trying really hard this time to take it slow & steady. I'm a hefty 276 ATM, with a target of 140, tho that will probably be adjusted upwards as I near it. 5'4" 53 years old, kinda retired, child free, one dog and in the UK, so only an hour time difference.
    My time frame is to be near target by April 2018, so I'm definitely in it for the long haul.
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 42, 5'4" and currently 170 lbs. I'm a Canadian hoping to move to Europe in 2021 with my husband. Would love to make some European connections before we make the move.
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me !!!- with the help of MFP - diet and exercise I have lost over 100 lbs - have a few more to go
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am also an American living in Germany. Feel free to add me. We might even live in the same area :)