Looking for new weight loss friends and motivation

Options
Hi! I'm just jumping back onto the weight loss bandwagon. I've been off track for a couple years and I'm ready to start over. With wanting to start a family in the next couple years, I would like to become healthy and start a new lifestyle. I'm looking for some people who can help keep me on track and vice versa. I'm looking to lose 20lbs at first and go from there. Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• AmeliaCP
    AmeliaCP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love a weight loss buddy on the other side of the globe. I am restarting my journey today! I also am losing weight so I can have more babies :)
  • AshleyW092014
    AshleyW092014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will add you so that we can help one another!
  • 2y2k
    2y2k Posts: 41 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hello! (: I've lost about 70 lbs so far and love making new friends who I can support and motivate! (: Anyone can feel free to add me! (: Wishing you the best in your weight loss journey!!
  • baby22mfp
    baby22mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends? I'd love to add you
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Always looking for new friends!!! :)
  • vanelike
    vanelike Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting today guys! It's so nice to find support here. Feel free to add me!
  • Mayra_121
    Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also just started again after gaining 60 lbs in two years. Here's to sticking with it this time around =)
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm just getting back on this wagon and would love the support
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm also looking for some motivational friends. I would love to see more than just the whole "completed diary, lost blabla pounds since last weigh in" on my feed
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ddeliciosa wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm also looking for some motivational friends. I would love to see more than just the whole "completed diary, lost blabla pounds since last weigh in" on my feed

Oh my gosh I completely agree with you.
  • kathykrupa297
    kathykrupa297 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh definately looking to make some weight loss buddies. Add me in cause I have no idea how this works.
    Just starting my weight loss again. I lost 15 lbs in the spring with Dr Bernstein but I let it slide and now I'm back to where I started. Soo depressing. I still have not lost the weight since I had both of my babies. And one of them is already 5 yrs old lol.
  • TrynaGetHealthy2017
    Options
    welcome back :) sending a friend request your way, have a great day :)
  • me11yc11
    me11yc11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me too if you want. starting again after stepping on the scale today. I have to stick with exercising regularly and log my food intake....
  • elegantdoc
    elegantdoc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this app and would love to join. Still figuring out the community side of things!! Thanks