alcohol?

Options

Replies

• VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello !!!

I drink Boris cool

Apple green and lychee drink for 80 cals - zero carb.

Before i was drinking vodka cranberry for 100 cal - 11 carbs
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I was a huge fan of my gin and tonics! But - - the tonic has a bunch of sugar and calories, so I went to gin and soda water instead - and let me tell you it tastes EVEN BETTER. Totally refreshing, especially with a few slices of lime! :)
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Miller 64 - it may taste like piss, but it's low in calories and it stands no chance of getting you drunk.

Trust her. She's an expert at getting drunk. Drunk.

You're such a hoor. *smooches* Guess what I'll be drinking tonight? :)

LOVE YOUR FACE!! I'll be drinking mmmm beeeeeeeerrrrrr. Hopefully something good from Bells':) You'll be drinking 64? Just a wild guess.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I think all your clear liquors (vodka, gin, run) have about the same amount of calories - 100 per 1.5 ounces (standard shot) and you can mix them with zero calorie things like diet sodas or seltzer water. Skip the juices and sour mix if you want to avoid calories.

This doesn't always work in a bar but at home, I like making what is called shandy - kind of like a wine spritzer but with beer. My personal favorite is MIchelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry and Diet Sierra Mist mixed about 2/3rds beer to 1/3rd soda. You get a HUGE drink for only 90 calories!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Amstel Light, Michelob Ultra. Vodka and sugar free red bull. Vodka and diet soda.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I would indulge in one REALLY strong drink and just babysit it for the night. If it's made well enough, you should still be pretty gone. I recommend my concoction. Assuming they have a full bar, ask them to mix Bacardi 151, Hpnotiq, Hennessy, Grey Goose, and pineapple juice in a tall glass on the rocks. Garnish with a cherry or pineapple wedge. It's called Gangsta's Paradise. It will creep up on you, so babysitting it is recommended. Any more than 3 in an hour, you will have the greatest night of your life that you won't remember.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    You're such a hoor. *smooches* Guess what I'll be drinking tonight? :)

LOVE YOUR FACE!! I'll be drinking mmmm beeeeeeeerrrrrr. Hopefully something good from Bells':) You'll be drinking 64? Just a wild guess.
    [/quote]

it's still odd to me that you're even drinking beer since you were born a slave to vodka.

But yes, i'll be drinking a case of 64, so I can feel a slight buzz...
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I would indulge in one REALLY strong drink and just babysit it for the night. If it's made well enough, you should still be pretty gone. I recommend my concoction. Assuming they have a full bar, ask them to mix Bacardi 151, Hpnotiq, Hennessy, Grey Goose, and pineapple juice in a tall glass on the rocks. Garnish with a cherry or pineapple wedge. It's called Gangsta's Paradise. It will creep up on you, so babysitting it is recommended. Any more than 3 in an hour, you will have the greatest night of your life that you won't remember.

You're adorable... but we share the opposite theory in regards to booze *LOL*
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Miller 64 - it may taste like piss, but it's low in calories and it stands no chance of getting you drunk.

Mmm. Piss beer. I hate MGD, that tastes pretty much just as good I am sure. Ugh.

why would anyone want to drink something that tastes like pee even if it does masquarade as beer? :drinker: i have 4 letters for you... B E E R. notice there's no P in it! :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    Options

Mmm. Piss beer. I hate MGD, that tastes pretty much just as good I am sure. Ugh.

why would anyone want to drink something that tastes like pee even if it does masquarade as beer? :drinker: i have 4 letters for you... B E E R. notice there's no P in it! :laugh:

It is heartbreaking. I completely agree. It is not really beer. But I'll still drink a case tonight....
  • krevill
    krevill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    vodka over ice with plenty of lemon, if you drink it neat it will take you longer to drink than it would mixing it
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have a few go to beverages...mandarine vodka with club soda and a lime (any vodka for that matter), a Skinny Capt'n...Capt. Morgan and Diet Dr. Pepper (or Diet Coke), and my poolside favorite...rum or vodka in Crystal Light Pink Lemonade...yum!! Oh Cabana Boy...lol!! Have fun and just enjoy...workout today and again tomorrow...it's about the balance.
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    I like Vodka with Fuze slenderizer topical punch..or i drink Michelob Ultra 95 calories a beer and you only need 2-3 and you feel good :-)
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I like Vodka with Fuze slenderizer topical punch..or i drink Michelob Ultra 95 calories a beer and you only need 2-3 and you feel good :-)

Yes, Fuze is a good mixer...Since I run and seem to always have "health/energy" drinks in the frig, I have been known to mix vodka in with an FRS energy drink...I'm sure not the intended purpose, but yummy!!
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Have wine! There are plenty of low cal wines out there :drinker:
    Specifics please!!! I love wine but have trouble finding low calorie ones!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

You're adorable... but we share the opposite theory in regards to booze *LOL*

Well, I normally don't advocate babysitting if you were planning to have a night out, cuz then I'd just say, screw it, you should be too effed up to notice that calories linger in alcohol consumption. Bwahaha
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

What is this babysitting concept you talk of? :huh:

Will be sure to try Gangsta's Paradise this weekend writing.gif
  • bwinters0
    bwinters0 Posts: 4
    Options
    Whatever liquor with diet soda...add a lime for kicks if you want!
    I've called a bar to ask if I could bring my Vanilla Coke Zero to mix with their liquor and they said sure...lol, it's wierd, but I don't like most diet soda's...but LOVE coke zero products! =)
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Vodka and Diet Coke
    Vodka Cranberry (not awful), if you have the guts buy a diet cranberry juice bring it and order vodka neat
    Malibu and Diet Coke
    Anything with water or seltzer

I also like: Vodka Seltzer water and a dash of orange for taste

And of course: Light Beers of all kinds
  • pixelled
    pixelled Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Vodka has no carbs and low cals. Tonic water is very high in both. (unless you get diet)

If you like margaritas try SkinnyGirl Margarita. A lot of places are carrying it now. I was out to dinner a few days ago and they didn't have that but they did have SkinnyGirl Pina Colada which was also delicious. Low calories and low carb, made with all natural ingredients, no added sugar. They taste as good as any regular marg I've had, if not better.