Any foods you can't trust yourself with?

Options

Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Classic or Ripple Potato Chips, Nutella, and Nachos with Cheese.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I would say Ritz crackers, but I really do not know because I do not buy them anymore. I cant imagine eating just 4 or 5 of them.
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Mint Oreos and Stacy's Pita Chips
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake
    Cheerios
    Chocolate/peanut butter combinations in any form such as Reeses peanut butter cups etc
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    These macarons from a bakery near my place that I am really into lately. I only buy one serving since I end up eating them all.

Otherwise if it's in the cupboard I am fine. What I have trouble with, though are chips on the table of a Mexican restaurant, naan in a basket at an Indian place when I have curry left to dip it in, certain kinds of sweets (like caramel corn or certain holiday things or sometimes peanut M&M or chocolate-covered almonds) in the kitchen in my office if I let myself start grazing.

Baked goods used to be an offender (I'd tell myself they'd go bad if I didn't eat them) so I never had them at home. I still don't much, but they don't seem to call my name the same way anymore.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Ice cream ..I will eat it all
    Ketchup chips or dill pickle popcorn orrrr all dressed ruffles
    Cupcakes from the amazing vegan bakery here
    Reese puff cereal
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    These macarons from a bakery near my place that I am really into lately. I only buy one serving since I end up eating them all.

Otherwise if it's in the cupboard I am fine. What I have trouble with, though are chips on the table of a Mexican restaurant, naan in a basket at an Indian place when I have curry left to dip it in, certain kinds of sweets (like caramel corn or certain holiday things or sometimes peanut M&M or chocolate-covered almonds) in the kitchen in my office if I let myself start grazing.

Baked goods used to be an offender (I'd tell myself they'd go bad if I didn't eat them) so I never had them at home. I still don't much, but they don't seem to call my name the same way anymore.

Oh. Caramel corn.

And I am doomed. I happened to see a package delivery from the boardwalk caramel corn place that makes spectacular caramel corn, so I know what one of my Christmas presents is.

My only hope is trying to get my husband and daughter to eat some so I don't devour the whole thing.
  • Snowdusk
    Snowdusk Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! ^o^
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! ^o^

Yeah, popcorn is another one. I'm always slightly confused when people mention popcorn as a low calorie snack.. I buy the microwave popcorn and it's 450 calories for 1 100g bag.
    Obviously people are talking about small quantities of home made air popped popcorn. I tried going back to that, but the microwave one tastes so much better.
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,489 Member
    Options
    Thin Mint cookies, like the ones Girl Scouts sell, though I buy the Aldi brand because Girl Scout cookies are WAY overpriced.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, cookies, brownies, caramel, pizza. Love me some cheese and sugar items. cheesecake, bread, chocolate covered pretzels.
  • leeannek1
    leeannek1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes... and this is really bad --- Cheetos!!! Eeekk
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,489 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Candy mostly chocolate..
  • aussieketogal
    aussieketogal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Oh that reminds me I could never trust myself with raisin bread. Mmmm the melting butter on top.

• krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Nutella... Goldfish... Homemade baked goods (because it's only hubs and me and otherwise they'll go bad, of course)...
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Cucumber?
    VjLMxGkgbFFsI.gif