Motivated to lose 80 pounds by end of 2017

Options
Hey y'all I'm Motivated and will lose 80 pounds by the end of 2017, I know it's going to be hard but thank god I have great support at home as my husband will be having weight loss surgery sometime next year and that's for his health as he's a type 2 diabetic and has been recommended by his doctor for him to have it done. I'm doing my own weight loss journey on my own and have started to change my diet and making sure I get some kind of exercise daily and most of all making sure I drink water through out the day. I'm always looking for new friends please feel free to add me as a friend and we can all support each other.

Replies

• RabbitOnSaturn
    RabbitOnSaturn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 lbs by December, 2017, as it will be my 30th birthday gift to myself :) Added you!
  • Junofreddy23
    Junofreddy23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 75 lbs by next November. Let's get it! Add me if you'd like. I could use some friends.
  • jules81
    jules81 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to have lost 80 lbs by the end of next year xxxx
  • VegCandy22
    VegCandy22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Goodluck! I want to loose about 60-70 pounds by July/August next year. Already lost about 6 in the past three weeks I've been on my journey! Feel free to add me everyone!!
    Im borderline diabetic.
  • irandra23
    irandra23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone?