Stay at home momma Friends!

Options
Hello lovelies. I'm 25 a wife and I have 3 incredible children (including my step daughter) I home school my boys and am ready to get well on with my journey and would love to share it with you and hear your stories.

Replies

• Janezrome
    Janezrome Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello or Bula from beautiful island of Fiji. I'm a 31 year old stay home mum studying full time & looking after my 30 month year old son. Moved to the Island of Beqa (off mainland) to be together with my partner and study full-time and look after my son. Had started with this app to start losing weight but got lost after a week and back again cause I'm tryung to lose weight for my graduation on the 20th. Didn't know my name was on the list, so I'm trying to go from 75kg to 60kg in just a few days. Glad to have found a chat for home mummies.
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a stay at home mom. My son is six years old. I have been on this weight-loss journey for a little over six months. I have lost 42 pounds so far, and I am about halfway to my goal. Anyone would like to add me, feel free
  • mel_ano
    mel_ano Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a stay at home mom to an 11 month old girl! Will add you!
  • geeta786
    geeta786 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am stay at home mom and have three beautiful children, very busy on dropping and picking them from schools, cooking and cleaning so no time for my self, wanna lose 50lb and get out from depression.
  • M_Izod91
    M_Izod91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    First and foremost I have to sincerely apologize for just seeing these. Idk if I just received them or missed the little red notification mark every time I logged in but I am replying and sending friend request to those of you who would like on for extra motivation:)
  • M_Izod91
    Options
    Janezrome wrote: »
    Hello or Bula from beautiful island of Fiji. I'm a 31 year old stay home mum studying full time & looking after my 30 month year old son. Moved to the Island of Beqa (off mainland) to be together with my partner and study full-time and look after my son. Had started with this app to start losing weight but got lost after a week and back again cause I'm tryung to lose weight for my graduation on the 20th. Didn't know my name was on the list, so I'm trying to go from 75kg to 60kg in just a few days. Glad to have found a chat for home mummies.

Wish you the best of luck this go around. You will get there just keep your goal in mind, and thrive to do the best you can. :)

• M_Izod91
    Options
    Hi, I am a stay at home mom. My son is six years old. I have been on this weight-loss journey for a little over six months. I have lost 42 pounds so far, and I am about halfway to my goal. Anyone would like to add me, feel free
    Congratulations on the weight loss so far, that is incredible. Keep it up!! Sending request now!
  • M_Izod91
    Options
    geeta786 wrote: »
    Hi, I am stay at home mom and have three beautiful children, very busy on dropping and picking them from schools, cooking and cleaning so no time for my self, wanna lose 50lb and get out from depression.

I used to pick up and drop off my kids and it was so very stressful. Especially when you have thirty other things to do along with it. I whole heartedly hope you can defeat the evil of depression. I fought that and anxiety (still do) for four years. Which is why i began this journey last year. I can finally say that depression no longer has a hold on me. Please if you ever need to talk or have questions or to just vent, private message me. My health/fitness journey is what has helped me break my ties with depression. Yoga really gave me piece of mind and helped me mentally prepare for this journey. Weighloss is a lifestyle change ;nutrition and active wise) and it starts with the mental aspect of it all!

• EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I home ed my girls aged 8 and almost 6. Being at home makes snacking pretty tempting! Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • M_Izod91
    Options
    EauRouge1 wrote: »
    I home ed my girls aged 8 and almost 6. Being at home makes snacking pretty tempting! Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
    Oh my goodness does it ever. It's so hard. It to snack all day:/
  • hannys
    hannys Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm a new stay at home mom to 4 children. My 3 boys are 7, 5, and 2.5 years old and I have a 15 months old daughter. Life is busy and hectic and this transition from working to SAHM has been more challenging than I anticipated, but I love it!
    I am hoping to lose about 40lbs. I'm currently still the end weight I was a couple of weeks after my daughter was born
  • M_Izod91
    Options
    Welcome
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    33 year old SAHM of an adorable, if contrary, one year old that has more energy than should be legal. :)
  • melzybelzy1989
    melzybelzy1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mel_ano wrote: »

Add me :)
  • M_Izod91
    Options
    mel_ano wrote: »

Add me :)
    Request sent!
  • JustMary82
    JustMary82 Posts: 19 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Stay at home momma here (unless you count PTSA and play dates, which kind of feel like a job sometimes lol). I have a 6 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter.

I've lost about 40 pounds in the last 7 months or so, I'd love to love at least 30 more.
  • M_Izod91
    Options
    macasey82 wrote: »
    Stay at home momma here (unless you count PTSA and play dates, which kind of feel like a job sometimes lol). I have a 6 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter.

I've lost about 40 pounds in the last 7 months or so, I'd love to love at least 30 more.
    Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to introduce your self.
    YESS, play dates etc. can make for a very busy and exhausting day. All in good though. ;)

I wish you the best of luck with your goals
  • mdavis440
    mdavis440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mom, from Canada and I'm battling depression. Started seriously November 1 and have lost 27 lbs so far! I exercise everyday which helps my depression. I have 73 lbs to my goal weight. Would love more support in my journey
  • journeyrock92
    journeyrock92 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a married SAHM with an active nearly 3 year old boy.
  • M_Izod91
    Options
    mdavis440 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mom, from Canada and I'm battling depression. Started seriously November 1 and have lost 27 lbs so far! I exercise everyday which helps my depression. I have 73 lbs to my goal weight. Would love more support in my journey
    Welcome mdavis44, I battled depression for 4 years. It's not easy to overcome but it is possible. If you have any questions or just need someone to talk to please do not hesitate to pm me. And congratulations on the current weight loss and I hope you reach your goals and more❤