First real post; 39 pounds down (35 in pic) & NSV!

Options
ellumi
ellumi Posts: 90 Member
I sold all my big clothes in a sale today!!

I had a closet's worth of clothes that ranged in sizes 8 all the way up to my largest sizes 15/16. I am still wearing 8s but they are getting too big so I took everything that I was no longer able to wear because it was too big and peddled it at my mom's tag sale.

I have lost weight before but clung to my clothes out of fear that I'd regain and have nothing to wear but no longer fear that. I feel like I've FINALLY figured out how to control my weight and let go. I've lost 39 pounds and have 10 to go to my goal. My goal was set back in the early months of the year and was an 'ideal' goal that I didn't think I was capable of reaching, but here I am...within ten pounds. Unbelievable!!!

3-7-11%252520to%2525206-28-11%252520-%252520weight.JPG
This is -35 pounds. I'm 5'2" and these were taken about 3 and a half months apart. I still have lots of work to do to get as toned as I need to be, but am so happy to have come this far. After two c-sections, I never thought I'd lose my "spare tire" but it's going away!!

Replies

• TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC, and that is AMAZING. I still have clothes in 4 sizes in my closet (I have 2 kids, soon to be 8 and 4), and I'm slowly getting rid of things. Unfortunately, I got rid of some tight stuff about 6 months ago thinking I would NEVER fit into it again and it was too depressing to look at -- and now I miss them!! :}

Keep going -- and your tummy looks great!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!!
  • kelseyannxo
    Options
    WOW! girl, you look AWESOME! i am so proud of you and you definitely need to give yourself some credit for that loss. you look AMAZING. look at that tummy! i'm freaking speechless haha. you go, girl <3
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look wonderful. I'm 5'2 as well so I know being short with extra weight sucks but you've done so well. My CW is 134 and goal weight is 120 similar to yours. So good luck, but at the rate your going I'm sure you'll do fine. Congrats again!!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your weight loss and NSV.
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOW! girl, you look AWESOME! i am so proud of you and you definitely need to give yourself some credit for that loss. you look AMAZING. look at that tummy! i'm freaking speechless haha. you go, girl <3

:flowerforyou:
    So sweet!! Thanks so much for the encouragement! I think that's one of the reasons people do so well with MFP - everyone is so supportive here and it has been so helpful during those plateaus, etc!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!