Moov fitness coach/tracker?

Options
Hey all, I just heard about this tracker for the first time today. Has anyone had experience? I would keep my Fitbit for day to day but this seems like it may be a fun addition to my gear. Interested to hear opinions about performance and also whether it is compatible with other common fitness apps...

Replies

• Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Never heard of it......
  • tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Me either. It is one of several featured fitness tracker on the Daily burn blog today. Not a pedometer or a step tracker. Its a fitness coach that also kind of like a Wii game...
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have one and have used it for a bit over a year. I haven't used it in a month as it got water in it during a swim and shorted out.
  • tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    So not water proof as it claims? Did you have any favorable or unfavorable impressions from it?
  • kyra680
    kyra680 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for about a year now and LOVE it. Had a Fitbit before and find it way better. I use it for my swims every week and have never had an issue.
  • dnlwilliams
    dnlwilliams Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    tahxirez wrote: »
    Hey all, I just heard about this tracker for the first time today. Has anyone had experience? I would keep my Fitbit for day to day but this seems like it may be a fun addition to my gear. Interested to hear opinions about performance and also whether it is compatible with other common fitness apps...

Moov is one of the best fitness trackers out there. I can tell because I own one!

If you're in doubt, here's a list of the best trackers at the moment:
    https://www.stepcounterpedometer.com/best-fitness-tracker-women/