Star Wars: Rogue One

Options
Terpdad
Terpdad Posts: 567 Member
Anyone else can't wait to see rogue one??? Going thursday to see it and just thinking how awesome it's gonna be. Just got a hunch that this story is gonna kick butt

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Terpdad wrote: »
    Anyone else can't wait to see rogue one??? Going thursday to see it and just thinking how awesome it's gonna be. Just got a hunch that this story is gonna kick butt

I'm not as excited as I was for TFA, but I am more excited this week than I was. I hope to see it this weekend.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Well we know they aren't successful destroying the Death Star because Luke does that a few months later, right? You know, when his phaser bomb does a 90 degree turn down that shaft? So based on that do we know going into the movie that its a failure?

Huh? It's the story of how they stole the Death Star plans, leading up to the very beginning of Episode IV. They may or may not all die (maybe not since they can do a bunch of spin offs). But clearly they are successful.

The more I think about it the more I realize it's the first Star Wars movie not about the Skywalkers. Which makes me more and more excited to see it and possibly on opening night. There will be other movies, but this is the absolute first.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eor3LJosCVA

If anyone likes to geek out about Star Wars and economics, my friend does some fictionomics stuff involving Star Wars (a year old but probably still relevant)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be watching it in the theater, but probably not until January when things die down a bit...my oldest loves SW so we'll go make a day of it for sure.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tickets for this Saturday at 3:30....
    And my gummy bears already.... Regular.....not them sugar free farty kind...... :p
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eor3LJosCVA

If anyone likes to geek out about Star Wars and economics, my friend does some fictionomics stuff involving Star Wars (a year old but probably still relevant)

Could almost be my brother....
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Ssssssh. I'm going to pop my OWN damm better popcorn.....and sneak it in....
  • Dieselsmells
    Dieselsmells Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I saw it today... It was pretty good.... better than the force awakens..in my opinion
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Going to see it with my daughter next weekend. This weekend is my wedding anniversary and I want to live until next weekend.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    Watching it tonight!!!! I cancelled my evening sessions to do so since I've seen every STAR WARS movie on opening day since 1977!!!!! Ain't breaking tradition!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Taking the kids Friday night in 3D!
  • BrittanyCLaccetti
    BrittanyCLaccetti Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! I am planning on taking my daughter to see it because she loved the most recent one.