Easy recipes

Options
Hi all I'm looking for quick easy meal prep ideas

Replies

• TerryMyfitbitsnbobs
    Options
    MASHED FAUXTATOES
    An easy very low carb, low cal alternative to mashed potatoes.

INGREDIENTS :
    Fresh cauliflower (frozen florets doesn't work well with this)

METHOD :
    Chop of the florets.
    Microwave those fluffy clouds until soft and steamy hot.
    Then blend into mash.
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My meal prep is 165g of jasmine rice, and 65g of frozen broccoli. I just throw both in the container I'm bringing to work, and put it in the fridge. By the time I leave the next morning the broccoli is frozen and ready for the microwave. Sometimes I put salt on it, sometimes hot sauce. I'm a bit of a boring eater, and not too food-taste motivated as of late, so you might need more variety.
  • AZSkyeRx
    AZSkyeRx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    salsa chicken: 4 chicken thighs, 2 tbsp taco seasoning, 8 oz salsa (i use mango salsa, but i don't like spicy stuff). rub chicken with taco seasoning, pour salsa over the top. bake at 350 for about 40-45min. i usually serve black beans on the side and something like broccoli/green beans. it's quick in the sense that you throw it in and walk away for 40min lol. very easy, it's never come out not tasting good, no one has ever disliked it.
  • amara_84
    amara_84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Have you looked at the MFP blog? Crazy good and SUPER easy most of the time. Best part is for the most part easy to locate on the data base when you go to add in your calories.