40 down, 60 to go!

Options

Replies

• QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    Amazing! I decided to go Vegan a few days ago after reading the book Skinny *****. I hope I get results like you!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Good for you! :)
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've had that untagging moment. You look wonderful. Good job!

i have also had that untagging moment!! you can't do it fast enough....you look wonderful ;)
  • Texas_Nana
    Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • megan_mp
    megan_mp Posts: 77
    Options
    I thought I was the only one doing the untagging thing. Can I say that even with the weight you have a very beautiful face. You look wonderful!

Yeahhh, I even set it so other people can't see the pictures I am in tagged in, haha. I can't wait for the day when I am comfortable enough to disable that.

Thank you so much for the compliment! It really made my night. :)

I had no idea you could set the pictures to that; where no one else can see the pics you've been tagged in. Even losing 64 pounds, I'm still untagging myself from pictures.

For me too, a picture on Facebook prompted this journey. I was browsing through a friend of a friend's pictures and I saw a picture of this woman's son. Well, on the side of the picture was ME - in a SIDE VIEW. I became nauseated and wondered if it would be tactful if I emailed this woman that didn't know me to ask her to take the picture off Facebook. This was last August. I began making changes and never looked back.

My highest weight ever was 289 and I remember thinking, "Oh good, it's not 300.". What was I thinking? Jeez.

Anyway, so glad you have made your own changes and are finding success with that! Best of luck on YOUR journey!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Your looking great, CONGRATS
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Your looking great, CONGRATS
  • coleman10mom
    Options
    That is awesome u look great!
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You really look fabulous. I know exactly what you mean about untagging photos on Facebook IMMEDIATELY! That was part of my inspiration.
  • cbpbro
    cbpbro Posts: 49
    Options
    Awesome! great job, you look hot ;)
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Your'e so pretty keep it up!
  • paramedic52
    paramedic52 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Thanks for posting the pics - seeing b&a's keep me inspired.
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your doing great!!! Looking good!!
  • SomeVegansAreChubby
    SomeVegansAreChubby Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You really look fabulous. I know exactly what you mean about untagging photos on Facebook IMMEDIATELY! That was part of my inspiration.

Haha, yeah its awful. I would literally go on facebook the day after I was out somewhere and knew pictures were being taken of me so I could untag them. I can't wait until I don't have to do that anymore! :)
  • darlingdynamo
    Options
    Our starting weights are similar. What a pain facebook makes this whole thing. You look faaaantastic though. no worries ;)
  • Roszepoo
    Roszepoo Posts: 46
    Options
    Great hair-no matter what stage you were in! AND you look super! Keep up the wonderful work and many. many congrats to you!
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are looking really great. Your face is soooo much thinner.

Now if you can do something about that spotty mirror. :wink:
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So you went Vegan huh? How hard was it for you to do it? I have considered it a few times. I am a pescotarian and I like it but sometimes want to eliminate all animal products. BTW congrats on the 40 down that is awesome and you are looking much healthier :)
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    That is fantastic!! I know it is kind of a shock to be inspiring,but YOU ARE! Thank you for being brave enough to share. :)
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    WOW! Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!