Healthy recipes

Options
Any tips on healthy recipe and good workouts ?

Replies

• bubby303
    bubby303 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tmayfield4 wrote: »
    Fork putdowns are great

Is this what you do ?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I pretty much consider cooking anything using scratch, whole ingredients to be "healthy recipes"...I pretty much use Pinterest.

A good workout for me is cycling or lifting...just depends on what you want to do...there is no "magic" workout.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I love Skinnytaste.. lots of great stuff on there. And workouts, depends on your goals, what you enjoy. For me, I love lifting weights and yoga, kickboxing, dancing etc.
  • jpower132002
    jpower132002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do HIIT for 10 min after your workout
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    bubby303 wrote: »
    Any tips on healthy recipe and good workouts ?

You don't look like you have a problem!
  • lizzy128784
    lizzy128784 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Type a recipe that you normally eat into the recipe section of my fitness pal and save it and it will tell you the calories and nutrition info, and u can only improve the recipe for the better. Good luck bubby303 hopes this answers your recipe questions, as for excersize u can do anything u enjoy like walking, swimming, going to the gym and mmaking a plan with a trainer and etc.
  • Tonaayyy_285
    Tonaayyy_285 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If you are training with weights, I'm a huge proponent of using basic compound moves, bench press, squat, deadlift, barbell row. Using these as the foundation of your programs will make you stronger, and build denser muscle while burning fat. This type of lifting paired with HIIT cardio will, over time improve your bodies metabolism and burn much more fat in the long run.
  • catbeck20123
    catbeck20123 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Girl your skinny already!!! Always love your body sexy curves or thin curves!