Looking for motivational support/friends

Options
Hello I am in desperate need of having someone help encourage me to lose weight I usually Lose about 20 pounds then give up. I need to lose over 100 pounds and would love to have someone help encourage me and they will get the same amount of encouragement in return and hopefully become a life long friend :)

Replies

• moriahellis92
    moriahellis92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80 lbs! Right there with ya girlie!
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im on here daily :)
  • stationlouisa
    stationlouisa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Perhaps join one of the many challenges on here, eg lose 5lbs by the end of Dec. But feel free to add me I'm on here daily - day 63 - and my motivation is dropping. Still have at least 8-10 wks to go.
  • klaredhead
    klaredhead Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have months to go!!! But I will definitely add you :)
  • lala_1416
    lala_1416 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50 bit im looking for friends and motivation too! I'll add you
  • bwj072000
    bwj072000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just remember, it takes time and focus! This is my second time to have to lose weight. I've lost 55 lbs, but it took a year. This app is new to me, but I wish I'd found it sooner! It really is helping me. I'm at a good weight now, but I want to lose 40 lbs more. If I can do that I'll be shredded. I think this app will get me there. You can do it too!!!
  • fitlife07
    fitlife07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The start will always be the hardest part, but once you're on it and have built your momentum, then you should be seeing the results that you want. It's all about discipline and the will and determination to achieve your goals. Best of luck!!
  • TrynaGetHealthy2017
    Options
    sending a friend request, you so got this :) Wishing you all nothing but success along your journey <3
  • fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Looking to lose about 80. I'm back on MFP and feel a lot more optimistic since adding some friends. Anyone looking, feel free to add me!
  • TimeToChange007
    TimeToChange007 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I have 100 to lose and I'd love to have a friend for encouragement :)
  • ultrafancy
    ultrafancy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added also. I have about 100 to lose.
  • sunita83
    sunita83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on journey to lose 40 lbs..it's tough. We can encourage and motivate each other.
  • m1sk4
    m1sk4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm here after long time. need some good motivation too, so feel free anyone to add me too :smile:
  • joshmallenbaum
    joshmallenbaum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i need some friends on here too, add me!
  • knizzy36
    knizzy36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Klaredhead I'm down to support you and any other person I'm doin well right now add me ppl and let's do this together
  • knizzy36
    knizzy36 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    klaredhead wrote: »
    Hello I am in desperate need of having someone help encourage me to lose weight I usually Lose about 20 pounds then give up. I need to lose over 100 pounds and would love to have someone help encourage me and they will get the same amount of encouragement in return and hopefully become a life long friend :)

I'm here for you