OTF

Gotta check out Orangetheory Fitness. Interval training! Good stuff!

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    k
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Why?
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    My nephew's girlfriend has been a trainer with them for several years and was their 'trainer of the year' in 2016 - said it has gotten her into the best shape of her life. She swears by it as one of the best workouts. It's a bit pricey for me, but lots of folks love it! She also tells me she has clients up to 80 years old.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    I'm getting the results im looking for via a hypertrophy powerlifting split. Why should I change?
  • Alisonswim46
    Alisonswim46 Posts: 208 Member
    I got to a similar gym and I love everything about it!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I have never worked as hard in my life as they make me work at OTF. Seriously. I don't know that is for everyone - but I definitely enjoy it. I have also learned how off I can be in thinking I am working hard when I'm not. I swear to god my heart is about to burst and my dead body is going to fly off the treadmill but then I look at the monitor and I am not even close, in fact barely working out at all. Just pushes me to work harder because I am the worst in the class by far. Really an eye opener.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    I just looked it up. Definitely not up my alley but it sounds like something that many people would like.