Why can't I just stop eating. December is the worst

Options
I am a serial starter when it comes to diets but I also plain eat too much. I don't know isf support will help but the scale is slowly creeping higher so here I am

Replies

• ChristineE63
    ChristineE63 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    December is the hardest month for almost everyone, so I look at it as a challenge to rise above the rest.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    December is rough. I'm trying to not eat very much on days when there's not a party or a dinner, be more active, and then indulge without fretting over it. The scale's going to creep up a bit, but then I'll have two straight months with nothing going on to focus on getting my diet back in line.

Hopefully a little support on here will help you be more mindful through the holidays... Good luck!
  • AwesomeHealth
    AwesomeHealth Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think you should eat something you really want and enjoy it and just remind yourself that this is that holidays and most people are going to overeat more than usual. The holiday is almost over. Just remember to stay active and try to eat a portion of what you really want but be forgiving. It soon shall pass.
  • NickyL32
    NickyL32 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I totally agree with everyone here. But Christmas is the season to be jolly after all! Just make sure you eat mindfully and savour your treat - because at the end of the day, don't you want to REALLY make your festive mince pie, office choccies or work Christmas party three course meal last as long as possible?!