Dessert lovers

Options
hillendahl
hillendahl Posts: 29 Member
So, when I was in college...I spent a lot of time studying at a restaurant called...House of Pies....me and a friend were systematically trying one of every dessert they sold...and they sell a lot...

so, my enormous weight gain over the last 20 years...does not come as a surprise....

Foods I keep thinking about....

the creme brulee at La Madeleine
Little Debbie cupcakes
tres leches
warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream....
banana pudding...the kind with nilla wafers baked into the mix...topped with whipped cream..

I was just curious if there were other dessert lovers out there...and what desserts they were missing most..

Replies

• skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Was never a sweets lover EVER. UNTILL I was introduced to the Triple Chocolate Meltdown at Applebee's. Ohhh my. God. I could DIE just thinking about it.
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen Blizzards.
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I dont restrict my desserts (actually, I dont restrict anything). I try to make better choices than I would have before but I definately dont restrict myself. I just make sure I only eat a portion ( or 1/2 or 1/3 depending on who Im sharing with) and make sure to track it on MFP.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    OMG Blizzards!! I want one right now!
    Also one of my favorite Italian Restaurants has the best Tiramisu!!!!
  • msjaxn69
    msjaxn69 Posts: 44
    Options
    Klondikes
    Ruby Tuesday's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
    Giant Eagle's Aunt Martha's Pies
    Anything chocolate

Okay, let me stop.
  • cheesesandwich
    cheesesandwich Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sweets are basically my favorite thing on earth. I think what I miss most is fried dough with tons of powdered sugar on top. And those huge cupcakes from Crumbs bakery, ohh man.
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake!!!