Momma's who want to support another

Options
Hey all, my name is Sarah, 28, Mother of two girls. Any other momma want to support each other? I'm such an emotional eater and need to stop, I'm good at starting a plan but then get distracted and off track and quit. it's nice to have a friend to help along the way for support as it keeps me more motivated. Would love to have a buddy along this fitness journey to support each other :) Feel free to add me

Replies

• Evas_back
    Evas_back Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Eva mum to 3 children. I'd love to have more friends who are
  • Evas_back
    Evas_back Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mothers
  • amara_84
    amara_84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mother of 1 crazy little ginger snap. She's what keeps me going
  • SweetJessicaRo
    SweetJessicaRo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello there mother of two girls and foster mom to many. Ready to motivate and to be motivated feel free to add me. Also good luck to all on their journey.
  • ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • journeyrock92
    journeyrock92 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of one rambunctious little boy who is nearly three. Add me!
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 and 5 year old feel free to add me ladies
  • mamajazzyjay6
    mamajazzyjay6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people to become friends and support each other on our journey to lose weight I'm 33 single mom of 3
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mommy to a crazy baby girl. Always looking for more friends.
  • kimadm4
    kimadm4 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mom to two boys, 9&11! Also emotional nighttime eater!
  • dianavpratt
    dianavpratt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Single mother of one awesome 11 year old boy! Looking for motivation and support. Cannot seem to get back into the whole eating right and working out thing :( especially with the Holidays. Feel free to add me, as well. Would love a support group!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Mom of two small kids. We all know the struggle and support is great to have:-) Feel free to add me:-)
  • LenasRuru
    LenasRuru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mama to a new preemie baby boy - 18wks actual and 9wks adjusted. Have spent the majority of last almost two years pregnant, with giving birth to a beautiful stillborn little girl last year. Time to get my body back... for my little boy.