1/2 pound ground skinless lean turkey breast
6 shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded, caps finely chopped
1 egg white
2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoon of reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons Asian (dark) sesame oil
1 teaspoon cornstarch
50 (3 to 31/2 inch) wonton wrappers

1. Put the cabbage into a strainer. Slowly pour the boiling water over the cabbage. When the cabbage is cool enough to handle, squeeze out the excess water. Combine the cabbage,turkey,mushrooms,egg white,cilantro,soy sauce,oil,cornstarch,groung pepper, and scallion in a bowl until blended.
2.Line a baking sheet with parchment papper. Place 10 wrappers on the counter( keep the other wrappers covered) place a rounded teaspoon of the mixture in the center of the wrap and wet the edges with water and fold the wrapper in half pressing the edge closed. Repeat with the remaining wrappers
3. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Put wontons in the skillet( how ever many will fit) Cook until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup cold water. Reduce the heat and steam, covered, until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Uncover and cook until the water evaporates, about 4 minutes longer. Transfer the dumplings to a baking sheet to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining dumplings and 1/4 cup cold water.

Per serving: 2 dumplings: 66 cal, 1g fat, 0g Sat Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 14mg Chol, 82 mg Sod, 10g Carb, 0g Fib, 4g Prot, 8 mg Calc.

Hope you guys enjoy them!!! Cooking times may vary depending on your stove.

Replies

• skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    OMG...those sound AMAZING.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    These sound oh so yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipie!
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this recipe, they do sound good. I am surprised how low the calories are..........I will make these for sure. If you haven't done so before check out "Gina's skinny recipes".....she uses a lot of ground turkey.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    This is probably a better move to use up my leftover won ton wrappers rather than filling them with Nutella and banana. Maybe I'll make just one for dessert!
  • Moneymama_123
    Options
    Thanks guys. You will be surprised at how good they are. I made them for a Super Bowl Party and no one knew they where from WW. Every year they ask me to bring them to the party!!! Makes me giggle.
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've never had potstickers but they sound good... can't wait to try them!
  • Moneymama_123
    Options
    I also have alot of WW recipes so just let me know if you would like to try them out.
  • jakeconmag
    Options
    bump
  • kcwonder
    kcwonder Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump