4 o'clock sweet-tooth.

Options
2»

Replies

• Ellievdb
    Ellievdb Posts: 1
    Options
    I look after kids and get the same thing while I'm preparing their dinner and have to agree with the fruit and nuts!

9401436.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I drink a couple of cups of Light Soymilk with some sugar free chocolate syrup stirred in. It is very filling and it seems to stick with me for a good while.

Another thing to try is the Weight Watchers brand light mozzarella string cheese sticks. They are only 50 cals each and although they aren't sweet, they do the trick for me in the afternoons.

Jell-O makes some really good sugar-free pudding snack cups. I absolutely LOVE the Creme Brulee flavor! I think they are like 70 cals each. The double chocolate flavor is excellent too.

Find a good protein bar that you like. Pure Protein brand is my favorite. Their chocolate deluxe flavor is the one I like the best. Only 180 cals and so filling because of the high protein content.

In the potato chip aisle in my supermarket, they sell these snacks called Apple Straws. They are cinnamon flavored and 40 straws is only about 130 calories. They are super tasty. I think the brand is called World Gourmet. I buy them a LOT!

i've seen the apple straws but have always been hesitant to try them.. I've tried the chocolate deluxe Pure Protein bars and they are too chalky for me.. they are very rich.. i guess im picky lol!

I'm drinking a GNC total lean vanilla bean protein shake now.. but i really want some chocolate.
    those chocolate dusted almonds sound good...
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    But nuts are really high in calories :( Peanuts...
  • ndanisek
    ndanisek Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a little box of Sun-Maid Vanilla Yogurt Raisins. 60 calories. Works for me. Takes that edge off of wanting a Snicker bar! LOL!