green team breakfast

Options
hey green beans! tell me what you eat for breakfast....
i usually eat a nature valley honey and oats bar, but i need some new things...
:wink:

Replies

• briakiss
    Options
  • lovejoy_nr
    lovejoy_nr Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Hi Briakiss!
    This morning my breakfast will be a few slices of turkey bacon and a piece of toast.
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Cereal with at least 5g of fiber, few slices of bacon turkey or plain.

Or couple scrambled eggs with a piece of toast (high fiber)
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love green posts!! I had 1/2 cup Egg Beaters w/ 1/4 cup spinach and three little cuts of Cabot 75% reduced fat cheddar cheese with two Jennie O turkey bacon slices w/hot sauce - approx 137 calories I think if I remember correctly.:happy:
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I have Sugar Free Instant Oatmeal ( Maple Brown Sugar) and a Banana
  • loser4real
    Options
    I like green posts too! :wink:

Most mornings it's oatmeal for me, the old fashioned kind. Love it. Some days I'll stir in some peanut butter, other days I may do almonds/pecans, honey, and raisins. Another variation is to mix in some unsweetened soy milk for a really creamy texture with some cinnamon...the possibilities are endless.

One weekend morning I'll do an egg with a piece of toast and turkey sausage or something. But I stick to oatmeal all other days (it doesn't get boring when you change out the ingredients).