New here

Options
Hello my name is Allyson and I am new here. I have never done this online diet thing online so its nice to see I am not alone.I hope to meet people who are just as positive as I am that we will lose weight.

137388.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Ally321
    Options
    Hello my name is Allyson and I am new here. I have never done this online diet thing online so its nice to see I am not alone.I hope to meet people who are just as positive as I am that we will lose weight.

137388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome.....this site is great! This is my first time trying the online group thing. I think if you can stick with it and find you some people to kind of be like partners that really helps. Send a request if you want to, I would be more than happy to help with the motivation!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I JUST JOINED YESTERDAY AND I AM HOPING THIS PLUS THE COMPANY CHALLENGE I AM DOING WILL FINALLY BE THE KICK IN THE BUTT I NEED
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supportive and understanding here and they know what you are going thru, because we are trying to do the same thing. I love this site. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Ally321
    Options
    Thank you Everyone. I am so excited!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Hi Ally! Welcome and thanks for the friend request!