Women 35-65ish in age- Bodybuilder's in training-Looking for friends with similar goals.

Options
Hi ladies! I thought it would be nice to meet some of you with similar goals as myself! I'm 45...ugh! And decided to make a major change and get myself into the best shape I can even at this age and prove that it's never too late to get in amazing shape and that it can be done! I've been weight training for about 3 months now with a trainer and with the hopes of going from boring mom bod to fitness competition ready! Yikes! I never thought I'd want to try that in a million years but here I am! It may take me a bit longer than some but I'm on my way! Would love to meet other woman with similar goals and who aren't afraid of weight training, to help us all learn from or encourage each other. Not everyone understands the work and mind frame it takes! I would also love friends who are close too or who have already accomplished their goals but are maintaining or living the lifestyle. Thanks and hoping to meet you soon!

Replies

• reginad10
    reginad10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy, I wish you the best with your journey!!! I just started training too 5 months ago and I'm already seeing major changes but I need to GROW some more but I know it takes time. I'm 36, 130lbs, 5'8, and my goal is to gain 10 to 15 more lbs of muscle