Life-changing results will require changing my dietary habits.

Options
Hi I'm 32 and awesome. I'm messing with everything I've ever felt and thought about food and what makes a meal a "meal." My problem with my physique is found in my food choices, my family's food choices, genetics and anxiety, but I am changing for the better. Learning new dietary habits is like learning a foreign language. That being said I've always been an active person: I love hiking, camping, rafting, kayaking, volleyball, tennis, racquetball, dancing, weight lifting, P90X, yoga, swimming, long walks, a tiny bit of martial arts and occasionally jogging. I sing, I am a creator, and a writer. I'm a tiny bit of a fan-girl: Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, LOTR, Harry Potter, Firefly, Jim Henson stuff, Miyazaki stuff, Jane Austen stuff, some Shakespeare, all versions of Sherlock Holmes, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, most musicals, V, Avengers, X-men, Batman, I'm sure there's more and my sister says that I quote moves like a guy (but I quote books too.) I have two Bachelor's Degrees Art and English and a Minor in Music, and I want to work in the publishing industry. I want a tiny house if I stay single. While I'm on the topic of relationship statuses, I think these guys are handsome: Darren Criss, Robert Downey Jr, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jack Black (humor is hot), and Harrison Ford (Indy, Han, Linus). In a guy I love: kindness, humor, fun (likes some of the same sports), good work ethic, music, and shared beliefs. I've had 3 semi serious relationships (only 1 was a complete mistake), and countless crushes. I prefer to sleep in a hammock, when I can swing it. I'm a goof and like to make myself and others giggle.

Replies

• Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Lol u weren't kidding abt being awesome. Ur post is adorable and it made me smile. Thank you. I totally understand how humor can be hot too. I wud much rather someone who makes me laugh than just a pretty face to look at. There r plenty of museums or fashion shows to go to if I just wanna stare at pretty things lol.

I'm not very active at all though. For the moment, I'm trying to get a handle on my "diet" n then slow n steady incorporate exercise. All the activities u mention r damn fun but I have been lazy for so long its just so easy though. Even in a fire, I wud probably be the person at the end just strolling out lol. With ur attitude though, it seems u'll reach ur goal in no time. Good luck n stay strong during the holiday season, especially wen the fam is pushing all the yummy goodies at ya.
  • zingeber
    zingeber Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your intro! Awesome indeed! I know you will have great success with your attitude :smile:
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    You are indeed awesomeness personified!
  • bigzz08
    bigzz08 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lol sound like your on a audition for a dating programme
  • ausrunninggal
    ausrunninggal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We are twins.

Except, I don't like Star Wars and I"m a teacher!

You are awesome!