40 pounds gone for good :)

Options
bentobee
bentobee Posts: 321 Member
I still have quite a ways to go, but I'm very happy with my progress so far!

The before pic is from October. I'm not sure how much I weighed then - I began my weightloss journey in January weighing in at 270. I might have been a little heavier in October, but in that ballpark for sure. On Wednesday I hit 230 for a forty pound loss so far. Happy day!

Sorry I blurred out my face, but I am a little uneasy being too open on such a public board. But I wanted to share because I find the success stories here to be so inspirational.
I hope you can understand. :)

facelessforMFP.jpg

I log all my calories and shift around my daily intake now and then. Anywhere from 1500 to 2000. My maintenance calories at 2500, so I have quite a lot of wiggle room there. I use BodyMedia Fit to monitor my calorie burn and double-up with a Polar HRM for workouts. I exercise 4-5 times a week doing a bit of everything. I'm addicted to exercise these days! :bigsmile:

Replies

• MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wow well done! you look great :D x
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! You look like you've lost more than 40 lbs. I think you look great. Keep up the good work, good job! :wink:
  • AlMusallam_47
    Options
    you look greaaat !
  • JLervold86
    JLervold86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, you look like you have lost tons of inches everywhere! Keep it up :o)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    congrats.....job well done...
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh - wow....40lbs lost is what I'm aiming for....To see you are you were and how you are now is a real inspiration....take a bow!!!! :-}
  • jerseybrunette
    Options
    you look beautiful, awesome, amazing, fantastic, good, toned, and healthier.
    Id love to be like you! keep it up missy! great job! (: <3
  • Jessi9598
    Jessi9598 Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome job you are looking fantastic!! :)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Inspirational! Seriously!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! WTG!:flowerforyou:
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great loss
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look fantastic! WELL DONE!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Excellent Hun! U look great!!! ;)
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you look sooo good! and you look like you weigh alot less than 230!...keep up the good work :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work! :bigsmile:
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Why can't we see your face? Just kidding, you look good, congrats.
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job! you look like you have lost way more than 40 pounds! Keep up the great work!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! Congrats
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! :smile:

I have a great NSV too - when at the pool I would avoid coming out of the deep end via that little ladder thing because in the past I struggled so much to pull myself up, so instead I would walk out of the shallow end (it's a zero-entry pool). Well a few days ago my toddler scooted himself right out of the deep end so I had no choice but go out using the ladder that was right there to get him... well, it was just easy as pie climbing out! No struggle at ALL! Yay!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!