Need friends who log daily

Options
Hello, I'm Melissa. I've been on this site for almost a year, I have a day 280 streak right now. I'm just looking for friends who log frequently and are active on this app. A lot of friends I have will be on here for a few months and then all of a sudden just stop logging. I'll admit I don't always do great with my eating, but I still always log everything and it's helped me a lot.

Replies

• valcaffee
    valcaffee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im Mike , active on this app for couple years and login almost daily for the past 7 months
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    hi...add me...i have a 160ish day streak...i think i didn't log a couple times, but i usually do, even if its bad.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm only at about two months but I'm active and log everything.
  • Sonnypark13
    Sonnypark13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had 90 day streak but i want to start all over again... Somebody tell me hoe to add friends on the app.... :D
  • Sonnypark13
    Sonnypark13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me iam an active user
  • lagina19871
    lagina19871 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll add you !!!!!
  • Timscc
    Timscc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log everyday and try to be active with my friends.
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm active!! Always looking for other active friends :)
  • Miss_Darkness
    Miss_Darkness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm active too :) a little bit motivation would be great also :)
  • cmjackson0713
    cmjackson0713 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm active!! Just started seriously using this app and looking for active friends as well!
  • CookieRogers64
    CookieRogers64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Im new to the site. Hope everyone is doing ok tonight? x
  • kaboo02
    kaboo02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello im Sammi, i log on everyday its been a week for me
  • knfosset
    knfosset Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Feel free to add me- I have logged daily for about a year and a half. I work as a traveling IT Consultant and for exercise, I lift 5-6 days a week. If you need meal ideas, follow me on Instagram at kcmofitfoodie :smile:
  • steelcutfit
    steelcutfit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa. Great work on logging your food. I think you make a good point about logging regardless of how you are eating it's still important to track everything. If you can't be honest with yourself, who can you honest with, right? Keep it up! Cheers, Benjamin from Oregon.
  • hevartniahcinbadn
    Options
    Hi. I've been using this app off and on for the last 6 months or so. My name is Adam, fyi. It works great to monitor my diet and exercise, and I was in great shape a couple of months ago. I'm also looking for friends who would login regularly, so add me if you are interested.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I log daily! I'll occasionally break my streak if I have to travel for work, but other than that I'm consistent.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Been logging daily since February of 2015, don't intend to stop any time soon. Feel free to add me.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    I'm newish here, but I log daily and am pretty active in the discussion forum. Feel free to add me.
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    559 day streak. Feel free to add me.
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Closing in on 300 day streak and daily active. Feel free to add