First time in my life I really lost weight! (10 kg/22 lbs with face pics)

Options
lolakinks
lolakinks Posts: 367 Member
edited December 2016 in Success Stories
Hi everybody, maybe it's not huge but first time I lost this much (10 kg=22 lbs) in my life. You can see my face picture. First one is my highest, 94 kg (207 lbs) at May 2016, second one is recent 84 kg (185 lbs). By the way I'm 164 cm (5 ft 4.5 inch). It was a slow process actually, but I want to continue, I need some motivation right now, for this reason I'm posting this :) My first goal weight is 75 kg (165 lbs), then 65 kg (143 lbs) and my ultimate goal is 55 kg (121 lbs).

vrcs0plahakr.jpg
sqmwxwiu0xxj.jpg

Replies

• l1bbylabel7
    l1bbylabel7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can really tell a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • krrajbir511
    krrajbir511 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You have more defined jawline, chin n offcourse neck...keep up the good work girl
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I LOVE your hair!!
    22 pounds is wonderful. Good for you!
  • lolakinks
    Options
    Thank you all ♡♡♡
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Nice work!
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Not all weight loss has to be huge to be significant. You did a great job and the results seriously show! Keep up the hard work.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    22lbs is fantastic! Don't minimize your accomplishments. :)
  • GinaK516
    GinaK516 Posts: 10 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    That's so awesome, congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • AliceCamisa
    AliceCamisa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I just have to say we literally have the same stats. Same height and starting weight lol but im a few kgs behind you. Keep it up.
  • rokos2
    rokos2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hey :) great job :) i am 167 cm was 96 kg now 76-77 my goal is to be under 70 but i've been 76-77 for like 2 or more months now and can't figure out how to go any lower.
  • lolakinks
    Options
    rokos2 wrote: »
    hey :) great job :) i am 167 cm was 96 kg now 76-77 my goal is to be under 70 but i've been 76-77 for like 2 or more months now and can't figure out how to go any lower.

Oh 70's are great, I really miss when I was 70's it was 6-7 years ago. People say that sometimes weight loss may stop, you should change your habits, maybe you should ask a dietician and for sure motivate yourself. You did really great, go on!
  • lolakinks
    Options
    Awesome job. I just have to say we literally have the same stats. Same height and starting weight lol but im a few kgs behind you. Keep it up.

That's great! I hope we both will reach our goals.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing how your cheekbones have popped out!! :*
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Ever changed a tire? Tires are HEAVY. An automobile tire weighs 20 pounds! You've lost that! All that weight you were carrying around....gone!
    Good.
    Work.
  • lolakinks
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    Ever changed a tire? Tires are HEAVY. An automobile tire weighs 20 pounds! You've lost that! All that weight you were carrying around....gone!
    Good.
    Work.

You are definetely right :) I just need to lose a lot and it was a slow process but still counts :)
  • pansyprincess
    pansyprincess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done. I am doing exactly the same journey as you. I am also 5'4'' and starting at mid 90s kg ! We can do this. Congrats on your progress so far you should be really proud! :)
  • decembre2015
    decembre2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love for 10kg loss to be that visible on me..... you've just re-motivated me that 10kg REALLY can make a huge difference!
    Very well done...... wishing you continued success ........ I second the comment about your hair, it really suits you.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • provon
    provon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job pretty girl!
  • lolakinks
    Options
    Would love for 10kg loss to be that visible on me..... you've just re-motivated me that 10kg REALLY can make a huge difference!
    Very well done...... wishing you continued success ........ I second the comment about your hair, it really suits you.

Oh really thank you, you made me happy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!