Working out advice for diary

Options
Is there a way to add a workout video to your exercise in your diary? Thank you!
Anastasia

Replies

• cajuntank
    cajuntank Posts: 924 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    As far as I can tell, the notes section just accepts simple text entry. You can provide a html link (as plain text) to the video source to reference later, but the link does not embed to play directly from the notes itself. You would have to copy and paste into a browser to get to.

Edit: Disregard, I think I misread what you were asking.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Have you tried searching to see if the workout video is already in the selection?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Best bet is to pick what typ of video you did (circuit training, aerobics, etc) and then use that generic entry. It is also probably safe to assume whatever MFP says the calorie burn was, it's probably around 1/2 that.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Do you mean that you did P90X Back and Leg - just as an example - and now want to log it into your diary, to either account for it or get a Calorie burn/adjustment?

If so, you can either log it as circuit training and add a note to show exactly what you did, or manually create a new exercise. Of course, if you create a new exercise, you'll have to tell MFP how many Calories you burned - but you almost certainly won't really know that. As such, I'd really suggest the first option of adding it as circuit training.

If that's not what you meant, then can you please elaborate?
  • anastasiakuschnick
    Options
    Nope that sounds good to me I'll try it! Yeah I really only want to enter it because I want the calorie adjustment. If I can't do it I'll just do the best I can by entering how much of what ive done. Thanks!