Need a weightloss buddy. Trying to lose 20

Options
Brittf2011
Brittf2011 Posts: 10 Member
edited December 2016 in Motivation and Support
Looking for someone to motivate me to workout and eat better. I have a job where I am constantly on my feet which causes me to not want to workout. I need someone that will make me feel bad about not working out. I can be competitive if someone is going to be competitive with me. Please help me improve my health:)

Replies

• goalof230
    goalof230 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need the same we all can use some motivation from others. It's hard trying to get healthy or even stay on right track. It would help if we got motivation. So I'm sitting here waiting for a supporter too!!! But you can do it think about how that 20lbs would feel on you.
  • LizzyPops2
    LizzyPops2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll add you both. I've been quite consistent with working out these past 3 months so can encourage you to get a session in :)
  • OscarGallardo49
    OscarGallardo49 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I neeed someone too
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    I'm also working towards losing 20 lbs. Feel free to add me. Extra motivation is always a good thing :)
  • nspink22
    nspink22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20-25 as well. I can motivate and encourage, I'm competitive too ;) Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Anniesanders1982
    Options
    I have just started again. My weight just keeps going up. And with running a business and trying to study again (doing an honours in accounting) i just cant seem to stick to an exercise routine. I love eating, good delish food. Im at 88kg (194lbs) and am 1.74cm (5.7). Would like to get to at least 68kg (149). Have started jog/walk 3.5km (2 miles) a day. Would love to have a buddy to keep eachother in check
  • warfield23
    warfield23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Trying to start back up after already dropping 25lbs. Currently work on the next 25 any feel free to add me.
  • Brittf2011
    Options
    Hi everyone:) would anyone be game for making a group where we can have daily challenges?
  • jayta75
    jayta75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm also needing to loose 20lbs. Feel free to add me...
  • Brittf2011
    Options
    I have created the group "Carry One Another" please read the description and join!!! Ready for all the new ideas