Looking for friends - Keto

Options
Hi all! I'm new to Keto. Just now wrapping up week 2. I have seen so many positive results so far, but would love to have some additional support from others walking the same path. Let's be Keto buddies! :)

Replies

• springthing01
    springthing01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the bandwagon and still on my first week of being back on. This is the unpleasant part - hopefully you're doing well at your two week mark!
  • TMK0214
    TMK0214 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto too :) did it at the beginning of the year for 8 weeks and lost 40 pounds. Sadly I gained that weight back because I stopped going to the gym and started eating fast food again. But now I'm starting over and already lost 17 pounds in one week :) of course it's mostly water weight but also some fat loss.
  • lauriemichel0285
    Options
    Hey, great idea! I have been doing it since the first of October. I'm down ALMOST 40 pounds (halfway to goal!) and getting excited. I do come here and log everything every day; I attribute doing this with any success I've had. This is definitely not easy, but so worth it. :smiley:
  • nubianQueen02
    nubianQueen02 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can never seem to make it past day 2. any suggestions?
  • kissedbythesunshine
    kissedbythesunshine Posts: 416 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I eat keto as well :)
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    me too and there is a keto group here on MFP
  • hey_youuu
    hey_youuu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm also new to keto and looking for a buddy to track the progress and to keep an eye on each other :) It there anyone interested?