My Small Success!

Options
I've notice some small changes in my body since starting this journey, the clothes getting a bit looser. But this morning I was getting ready for work and pulled out my sexy black boots that are just about knee high. I've always had to wear them with pants because I can't get them zipped and need to keep them covered. Today, they zipped right up so instead of pants... I wore a skirt to work, and I got all sorts of compliments on the boots... and smiled from ear to ear with each and every one! I so totally got this! :bigsmile:

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    YAY! That is an AWESOME NSV!!! I love knee high boots - they are scandelous :)
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Reward yourself and go somewhere special in your boots!
  • babydraco269
    Options
    Hey girl, great work! There are no small victories on this site though, each one is a big step towards a better life!
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    That is a great success! Way to go!
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I so want boots like that!! Maybe a reward down the line????
  • tkrallman
    tkrallman Posts: 29
    Options
    YAY! That is an AWESOME NSV!!! I love knee high boots - they are scandelous :)

I am a total boot fanatic! Some girls are into purses, some into shoes, for me it's boots! I could wear them year round if the weather permitted, and every year when the season seleciton goes on clearance I scoop them up for so little money.
  • tkrallman
    Options
    I so want boots like that!! Maybe a reward down the line????

They a totally sexy and make your legs look amazing. You can bet I'll be rewarding myself with another pair down the road.
  • tkrallman
    Options
    That is a great success! Way to go!

You look totally amazing. Keep up the great work!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Nice!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!:smile: Great to hear your news! Stay focused and positive today and remember those "Boots are made for Walking"... Ciao
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • AshleyNRi
    AshleyNRi Posts: 33
    Options
    That is so awesome!! :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!