I'm back again and now trying to do the LCHF program.

Options
Hi all, Well my weight hasn't budged in a long time, so I am attempting LCHF program. Anyone have any tips, or anyone who can direct me would be helpful for sure!

Replies

• theevelynwhitis
    theevelynwhitis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just restarted lchf one week ago after taking quite a bit of time off. Down 8.6 lbs this week! Be glad to help in any way that I can.
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there - can you tell me a little about this? Shall I google it?
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm following a low carb high fat diet too.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I am low carb. I average about 75-100 net carbs daily. Let me know if you need anything!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the main low-carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Keophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • Julene64
    Julene64 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a new LCHF follower and I lost 10lbs in my first two weeks. Still losing! I discovered it by reading the book, "The Obesity Code" by Dr. Jason Fung. I've also recently become a member at dietdoctor.com, which is an amazing resource of LCHF information. I'm also looking for other likeminded LCHF friends like yourself so please feel free to add me. I'm currently on a strict low carb diet. I shoot for 65% fat, 25% protein and 10% carbs (more or less) and try to keep my net cars down to 20-30 grams per day and all from vegetable sources. I don't count calories, just carbs. Nice to know I'm not the only one doing this. MFP is a huge promoter of the SHAM (standard "healthy" American diet) and it often makes me feel like a fish swimming against the flow. It would be so nice to connect with others who have discovered the truth. :smile: