Down 148 pounds!☺

Options
If I did it, so can you, I'm pretty sure we all heard that before, but it's true! Just spreading a little motivation in the most difficult month of the year! I have a almost 3 year old and and 1 1/2 year old the love sugar coockies and pizza also drive me crazy lol. I work crazy schedules at work every week, and recently developed relationship problems because of my weight loss, just made a big move to a better home not to mention the financial issues that come with life in general and then CHRISTMAS spending. Whooohooo too much. What I am trying to say is despite all the reasons I have to eat a huge chocolate cake, I don't. Because at the end of the night I feel it. I feel like a failure, like everything I had done and to let it all go. I just can't. So when I feel like eating my whole pantry filled with cookies and fruit gushers, I think about that exact moment I felt like a failure. Honestly makes me grab my purse and my boys and run out the door and go do something productive instead of sitting at home thinking about how food could fill the emptiness. Which ever journey you are on the journey is far from over, because when you reach your goal you will think of a new one , and when you complete that one, you'll think of another one! Because the whole purpose of life is to keep growing! Keep growing! I have failed a lot in my journey, I won't lie about that. But just think why your doing it. Why you started this in the first place. And no matter how far you have come, no matter if it's 5 pounds or 300 pounds, you cannot fail! But overall my biggest advice is HAVE FUN! Fall in love with the journey, share it with others, and if you fail, get back up and kill this *kitten* you got business to do!
I wish I would have typed this up on my laptop but refused to go to the car for the charger lol, so excuse if I have any miss spelling.
And lastly! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Killing it all the way to Christmas because no matter what I am having my tamales!!trmrkulthp43.jpg

Replies

• dawnaaragon
    dawnaaragon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I just started today and although I only need to lose 65 pounds it seems like so much to lose
  • AshuhleeMarie
    AshuhleeMarie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thank you for the motivation!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing good for you!!!!! looks like you don't have loose skin did you lift while loosing?
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Thank you for your motivating & inspiring post!! I needed that today!! Merry Christmas!!! I am going eat tamales too...just this year...I will exercise before/after and stay on track the rest of the holiday season :)
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Girl I don't know what your stats were but damn good work!
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Your words are as inspiring as is your strength, determination and the Wow factor of your transformation. Truly, you look amazing <3
  • janetterdz93
    janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!❤
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • chesitymcgee2
    chesitymcgee2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job girl
  • Dazzling_Debbie
    Dazzling_Debbie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look gorgeous! Ive lost 67 pounds so far. Last year, the weight came off easily. This year, it's been SLOW. It seemed to just stop after I had knee surgery for a torn meniscus last January. I've logged in MFP for over 500 days, so I know what I'm eating, and I exercise. I was exercising 7 days/week prior to knee surgery; now, it's about 3 times/week. I've conquered my food issues too. My added sugar intake is low, I drink only water, coffee or herbal tea, and my diet is "clean," unless I buy organic cereal. I'm having major shoulder surgery in January so have been trying to get as much weight off as possible beforehand. I'm wondering if my metabolism has slowed down a lot. Any thoughts on how to get my body to let go of the fat?
  • Ani2bfit
    Ani2bfit Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. Thanks for posting. You are inspiring!
  • Bridogg72
    Bridogg72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job. Well done
  • bbhm124
    bbhm124 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AMAZING...... INSPIRING
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement, you look absolutely fantastic and confident! Very inspiring! <3
  • janetterdz93
    janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!❤
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Holy schnikies! Well done...you look amazing!
  • seanoxmix
    seanoxmix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transition!
  • cmazurek85
    cmazurek85 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You don't look like the same person! Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Crikey! Well done woman!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Really needed to hear this today. Thank you so much for such an inspiring post! Best wishes through the holiday season and with your little family.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!