One Chocolate Chip Cookie

Options
Cookies are everywhere at work today. Yes I had 3. I even logged them in my diary. FYI, one Sam's Club chocolate chip cookie is 190 calories.

Replies

• krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I had a cookie for breakfast because someone brought them into work... Christmas season is the worst!
  • MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    as long as it fits your calorie goals its cool
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Only 3? How many were there? They all would have been in my tummy in 5 seconds flat. :)
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    shredcamps wrote: »

This. I have a big tray of bakery sugar cookies on my counter, left over from a party, and I've had 1 today at around 200 calories. It's accounted for and no harm done :)
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My mom made homemade chocolate chip cookies on Saturday night. Since then, I've probably eaten 10 of them. Mind you, these are big cookies. >.> I'm a bit upset with my lack of willpower.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    My mom made homemade chocolate chip cookies on Saturday night. Since then, I've probably eaten 10 of them. Mind you, these are big cookies. >.> I'm a bit upset with my lack of willpower.

I'm taking donations.
    EbYqnxP.gif
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I am baking cookies right now to bring to my co-workers tomorrow, if I don't eat them all! LOL!
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options

I went to bed hungry, the cookies may not have been worth it.

• jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    And that's why I go for Lenny and Larry's. 180-190 for half a giant vegan cookie and 8g of protein. Makes me feel less guilty about indulging. However, have a cookie if you want one. It's the holidays, and just ONE cookie isn't going to seriously derail your progress.
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had 3 Sunday night. They were freshly baked. I still ate at a deficit with the 3 cookies!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,979 Member
    Options

I went to bed hungry, the cookies may not have been worth it.

For me this is the key and what I love about counting calories. It is so much easier for me to resist temptations when I know that they may not be worth it. Next time knowing that you might go to bed hungry, it will probably be easier to only eat one cookie or even skip them unless they are really awesome.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    krazy1sbk wrote: »
    I had a cookie for breakfast because someone brought them into work... Christmas season is the worst!

cookies only come around during christmas...really?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    And that's why I go for Lenny and Larry's. 180-190 for half a giant vegan cookie and 8g of protein. Makes me feel less guilty about indulging. However, have a cookie if you want one. It's the holidays, and just ONE cookie isn't going to seriously derail your progress.

multiple cookies won't derail anything either..
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

Who eats one cookie?
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have eaten so many cookies in the last few days. There are so many different kinds floating around and I need to try them all!

Have cut back my lunches and dinners to make up for it. Last night for dinner I had beef jerky and some cheese. Sad, but I wasn't starving and was able to stay within my goal for the day. If a large percentage of my calories come from cookies a couple weeks out of the year, so what?
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I was only commenting on the title of the post about one cookie. Heck, even 3 isn't going to derail a diet. Just enjoy them and move on. Don't let it get to your head. :)