Hi everyone

Options
My name is Jessica, I'm new here. I have decided to take control of my life and what I put into my mouth. I have never been this overweight before. So this year is the start of a 'New Me" :happy:

Replies

• Jessi1117
    Options
    My name is Jessica, I'm new here. I have decided to take control of my life and what I put into my mouth. I have never been this overweight before. So this year is the start of a 'New Me" :happy:
  • CatarinaF
    CatarinaF Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jess!!

WELCOME!!!
    I'm pretty new myself, and after 5 days I feel so confident!! :)
    I've lost 20 kg over the last few years, and now I'm gonna lose another 20 Kg !!
    If you ever feel down, just 'post'... We will be here for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :happy:
    Welcome to this great site. I feel lost if I don't have MFP everyone is very supportive. Good Luck.:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Very motivational here, if you haven't read the newbie threads, do so, very helpful in reyraining our conditioned thinking that we barely eat:laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supportive and understanding here and they know what you are going thru, because we are trying to do the same thing. I love this site. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.