Does anyone want to lose 50lbs with me?!

Options
finayoun
finayoun Posts: 16 Member
Looking for some motivational ladies to share favorite recipes, cheer each other on after workouts, and push each other to do better and work harder! Please be sure to keep your food diaries open. I want to have it all out there and be held accountable for slip ups! Who's In?!?

Looking to lose about 50lbs and plan to give it my all! I hope you do too (=
Feel free to add!

Replies

• circlek31
    circlek31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i would love to, but i think i need someone that i can go walk with. do you leave near bellflower california?

• gs1941
    gs1941 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love to! :)
  • jlcentofante
    jlcentofante Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's my goal too! I really hope to be successful this time. A group may be just what I need to be accountable.
  • jlcentofante
    jlcentofante Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I add you?
  • TrueBeautyDanielle
    Options
    I am in! @finayoun let's do this!
  • TrueBeautyDanielle
    Options
    @jlcentofante my goal too!
  • Jumpup21
    Jumpup21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same !
  • TrueBeautyDanielle
    Options
    Awesome @Jumpup21 we can do this!
  • Tawna2017
    Tawna2017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would like to join up! I have developed some stanky habits this last semester!
  • linda45ll837h
    linda45ll837h Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How do i add
  • MckennaKewin
    MckennaKewin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This would be great so I'm definitely in. I'm Trying to lose some so I can have a healthier lifestyle and be more happy with who I am
  • blqbeauty0818
    blqbeauty0818 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to once I get pass the hunger mood swings. Best wishes
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 50 pounds!!! My current goal is just to get out of the "overweight" category. Which means I need to lose 38.6. So 50 lbs could give me a nice buffer:)
  • TrueBeautyDanielle
    Options
    @Tawna2017 let's go for it!
  • carolineorr97
    carolineorr97 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 70-80 but if I could be in this group to lose the first 50 that'd be great!!!
  • Tawna2017
    Tawna2017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I sent everyone a friend request. My diary is open to friends. I like that some of you are my age and some are umm younger. lol I think I posted somewhere else that this is the first time I have ever set a long term goal that I couldn't get done in a year and knew it. So as that reality sets in on that I just need to get back on track and nose to the grindstone. Today is my day 1. Christmas day I'm going to eat though. I'm just saying. It won't be like everyone else I'll be eating with but it will not be like my other days either. If I disappear you guys hunt me down! I'll do the same with y'all.
  • Melo_65
    Melo_65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @Tawna2017 I'm in. Im 51, need to lose about150 and so far at 35 lbs down! Let's make 2017 THE year!!
  • plumcrazyin100mile
    Options
    finayoun wrote: »
    Looking for some motivational ladies to share favorite recipes, cheer each other on after workouts, and push each other to do better and work harder! Please be sure to keep your food diaries open. I want to have it all out there and be held accountable for slip ups! Who's In?!?

Looking to lose about 50lbs and plan to give it my all! I hope you do too (=
    Feel free to add!

Hi I'm in That is what my goal is too. I am new to this and definately need friends and support
  • price101110
    price101110 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    let's do this :) i wanna lose 50 lbs in 5 months! 1st goal is 40 lbs in 4 months but 50 would be greattt :)
  • ggoss10
    ggoss10 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in!