Im 18 and doing this for me

Options
i need to lose weight. i am WAY overweight and its just not fun! I just thought id stop in and leave a message saying hi and semi introducing myself! I wish everyone good luck!:smile: :

Replies

• amy07
    amy07 Posts: 7
    Options
    i need to lose weight. i am WAY overweight and its just not fun! I just thought id stop in and leave a message saying hi and semi introducing myself! I wish everyone good luck!:smile: :
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Good luck right back at you.:smile:
  • jennafree
    Options
    hey im 18 too.
    Im not overweight now but two years ago i lost 20 pounds and now im going for the last ten!!!
    so good luck!!! its definitely worth it in the end!!!!!

Youll do awesome if you stick to it!!
  • Krismastym
    Options
    When I realized I BARELY fit into my jeans that are already the biggest size I've ever worn, I decided I cannot do this to myself anymore. I REFUSE to buy a bigger pant size. I am going to lose this weight instead. I feel like buying bigger and bigger clothes just gives into the self acceptance of weight gain. I won't accept it. I am gonna fight my body's slowing metabolism and win this thing!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: You are 18 and doing this for you. That is great. It's nice to hear that. When you are doing this for the right reasons, you will succeed. I wish you all the luck in your new venture. You have a ton of support her.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on doing something great for yourself!! I want to say good luck, but I just started thinking that implies chance and losing weight happens on purpose, not by chance. So, Way to Go!! You've started on the right track and we will be here to encourage you on the way!!
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the forum :smile: I'm 19, I think it's great to get into good habits while you are young then you will stick with it later in life! And well done you on doing it for yourself :flowerforyou: