NSV!!

TinaS88
TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
So for the past month, I think I have made dramatic changes in exercising and eating better. I am not perfect yet but I am far better off then I have been in a long time.

I have been working pretty hard for just jumping in and pushing through. I was getting a bit discouraged that the pounds just aren't coming off.

Well, today I went to put on of my favorite pairs of pants on, I was almost not fitting into them anymore and had to fight with them to get them buttoned and then be squished all day in them. I put them on today expecting to go through that fight and I didn't!!! They came on without any struggle and I was able to button them with no sucking in or laying on the bed!!!! :P:P:P

That had made me feel so good!! Just thought I'd share that with everyone and for those, like me, whose pounds aren't showing on the scale, don't quit! Because you ARE getting slimmer if you are being honest with your food and exercising regularly. The weight WILL come off over time, and every week you are only getting better!!

Replies

• TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Congrats to you. Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Way to go,,,keep the faith and stay encouraged
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Fabulous!!!! The best NSVs are the ones you never see coming!
  • msjaxn69
    msjaxn69 Posts: 44
    Doesn't that make ya feel awesome! Keeps you motivated to work even harder. Congrats!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    That's fantastic! It feels so good when your clothes start getting loose. Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!