New and excited

Options
I started on the website yesterday, and am really excited at what this site offers.

I have an extreme amount of weight to lose, and I just needed someplace to help
me track and stay on track.

I am doing a program under a hospital's supervision, but I will be sharing my success
and failures here.

I have not exercised in months, but did last night and yoga to boot!

Every journey begins with the first step, I have made mine, I just hope I can make it to the end.

:smile:

Replies

• cbarrett121
    Options
    I started on the website yesterday, and am really excited at what this site offers.

I have an extreme amount of weight to lose, and I just needed someplace to help
    me track and stay on track.

I am doing a program under a hospital's supervision, but I will be sharing my success
    and failures here.

I have not exercised in months, but did last night and yoga to boot!

Every journey begins with the first step, I have made mine, I just hope I can make it to the end.

:smile:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes:flowerforyou:

This truly is a very helpful site with a lot of valuable information and support:happy:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    This site will be such great motivation for you! I joined about a week and a half ago and I am completely addicted!
  • chiefsfan1
    Options
    I log on every day cause it is a really easy way to keep track of what I am eating and my amounts. I have only lost 2 1/2 pounds in 2 weeks and it is a little discouraging but I am going to try doing things a little different. Sooner or later I will find what's right for me. The advice on here and the food and exercise trackers are helping me alot!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You will love it here, quite amazing all the success stories up here and folks who have lot ALOT of weight:noway: and are such great people to be around and to answer our questions!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. Everyone is so supportive and understanding here and they know what you are going thru, because we are trying to do the same thing. I love this site. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • cbarrett121
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the great welcome.
  • sammyjo_1
    Options
    Hello everyone! Today is the third day of me being on here. I love it... all the tickers... everything... well since three days ago I have lost 5 lbs.... possibly more cause if you count mondays weight it was actually 7-8 lbs... anyway.... look forward to meeting some of you and I want to wish everyone good luck!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    You'll love it here!!! People are so supportive...and everyone has different amount of weight they want to lose (some people here even want to gain weight)

There are others who have a lot of weight to lose and if you look at the 'tickers' of some people, they are some here who have lost a lot of weight.

Good luck :flowerforyou: