Almost 40, single mom, >100lbs to lose? Me TOO!

Options
Fed up, unhappy, always putting someone else first? Me TOO! Not any more! Hey, kids! Meet your new mom! Looking for work-out buddies and other moms that will help keep our chins up and keep pushing. (chins...hehehe....soon I will only have one, thank you). Look forward to meeting you!

Replies

• Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I will be 44 this year. My kids are older and living on their own. Sooo More power to you! Good luck on your journey! Keep up the great attitude. It goes a long way!!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    slightly over 40 singlemom (though maybe not for much longer hope hope) sent ya a request
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey!
    I know how you feel. You stated what I wrote on my profile.. lol !! Well add me if you need a cheerleader.. Always here to help!
  • spirit05
    spirit05 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Welcome! We can all lose our chins together
  • cwolf1982
    cwolf1982 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I am 28 yrs old new to myfitnesspal. I am doing P90X and trying to keep track of my calorie intake. I have about 90 pounds to loose. I just wanted to pop in and say hello.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 this year and feel free anyone to add me.. We can do this!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I'm not almost 40 but I am a single mom and I still want to lose about 60 more pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your decision to change your life.
  • Luv2Cook
    Luv2Cook Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and also have 100 lbs to lose! I'll add you. I need all the support I can get! :)
  • icejade
    icejade Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Dora... I just celebrated my 40th Birthday this June. Had a wonderful Birthday, now im looking forward to moving on to the fabulous weight loss adventure.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    40, single grandma, working hard to lose 95 lbs. 20 of em are off! Yippee. Feel free to add me, I am a good cheerleader and am happy to encourage when it's needed. Good luck and welcome!
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm an almost 40 mom, married with children, and have over 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
    Best of luck to you!!
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, a single mom (of the best kid ever), and I've got >100 lbs to lose. And, I specifically mention wanting one chin in my profile. Feel free to add me too!
  • kbrogan78
    kbrogan78 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mama to a very busy 3 year old and I just turned 33. I've got about 50lbs to lose (11 down!!). Feel free to add me as a friend- the more support, the better!